: Muzik

AngryHamlet
Hey, yo. Finally, i get around to startig a new thread! its like a cup of coffee, except........i dunno, better? Anyway, this one's about the whole music concept behind EGS, among other things.

God Bless Ya Stacks

Woodtopian
what other things? Like... i dunno... pirates?:Pirate:

Emoore
You lie! NOTHING is better than a cup of coffee! NOTHING!

...and what music concept? I appear to be missing something, here...

AngryHamlet
Listen, if you've even read all the story and filler comics, you'd know about this "Music Concept".

And what other things? Ive always wanted to post a thread about Jay & Silent Bob movies (all directed by Kevin Smith but one having Jay&Bob as the main characters).

Long Live Rock'n Roll.

CRS2117
Pirates? Bahh! Ninjas! (www.realultimatepower.net)

Neko girl
Just to tell you there are things better then a cup of coffee.... Like... umm... Sugar!!!! So take that!!!!

Zmoore0890
Well, I don't know about the "other things", but I can relate to the music thing. I visualize scenes or whatever you want to call it in my head whenever I hear music.

AngryHamlet
Thank you for an on-topic response ^_^

Zmoore0890
No problem.

Neko girl
I do have to agree that the music thing is true... :nervous:

AngryHamlet
Must.....revive......this thread!!!!

CRS2117
Yeah, Zmoore's sig r0xx0rs!

Zmoore0890
Thank you.

Ketsuban
This thread seems like little more than thinly-veiled spam.

AngryHamlet
Well, the thread is alive again......

But of all slander, ya call my thread Spam?? Good God, man, that doesnt even make sense!!

CRS2117
It's not spam! It's a potential spam field for acanous.

Benjamin1986
There is a fine line between spam and random discussion.

I, for one, agree that hearing music creates images if you hear it repeatedly. I still have dragons flying through my head every time I hear the Olympic theme (regular dragons for the original brass fanfare, then Asian dragons for the rapid fanfare, then sink to a fog on the ground for the the slow part, etc etc etc), and Carmena Burana is still an epic duel between a ninja and a demon.