: I'm Proud.

Stone Hawk
I'm so very grateful that Dan's been so open minded in his comics... I have many homosexual friends, and they've confirmed it to me that they appreciate it, too.

You see, I just did the nearly unthinkable: I sat down and read every EGS from 1-495 today. It took me all day on my 56k, but it was worth it. The story may have been mostly for ha-ha's, but it still managed to crank emotion out of me.

I for one was highly pleased that such a touchy issue was taken up so early-on. even if it was lesbien stuff pandering to the primal minds of the young adult/teenage male human. well, not that I can really blame that.

I have to admit that the kid mentioning The X Men teaching him that being different was OK was moving at least. that was the basic point of the X-Men's Creation, said a recent Stan Lee educational video that they shot in recent honor of the hulk. umm... i digress.
anyways, that was my two cents.
Meanwhile, I'm secretly rooting for the relationships ^_^

Go Ellen and Nanase! :D *waves a tiny flag around*

And lastly, I am straight, and male, but I know what looks good (or at least what I like to see), and tedd is cute without the glasses. ... I'd probably like his looks more if I were a girl though. or when he was a girl >_> *looks back at strip #0139* whew....

hm... where's that dang ray gun...

Acanous
Keen! welcome, new bunny! now, plz, go get an avitar so as we can assign a face to that name...

Woodtopian
I'm so very grateful that Dan's been so open minded in his comics... I have many homosexual friends, and they've confirmed it to me that they appreciate it, too.

You see, I just did the nearly unthinkable: I sat down and read every EGS from 1-495 today. It took me all day on my 56k, but it was worth it. The story may have been mostly for ha-ha's, but it still managed to crank emotion out of me.

I for one was highly pleased that such a touchy issue was taken up so early-on. even if it was lesbien stuff pandering to the primal minds of the young adult/teenage male human. well, not that I can really blame that.

I have to admit that the kid mentioning The X Men teaching him that being different was OK was moving at least. that was the basic point of the X-Men's Creation, said a recent Stan Lee educational video that they shot in recent honor of the hulk. umm... i digress.
anyways, that was my two cents.
Meanwhile, I'm secretly rooting for the relationships ^_^

Go Ellen and Nanase! :D *waves a tiny flag around*

And lastly, I am straight, and male, but I know what looks good (or at least what I like to see), and tedd is cute without the glasses. ... I'd probably like his looks more if I were a girl though. or when he was a girl >_> *looks back at strip #0139* whew....

hm... where's that dang ray gun...

hmm... followers of the ways of Tedd are always welcome. :lookaroun

CRS2117
I have to admit that the kid mentioning The X Men teaching him that being different was OK

I loved that strip, and also as to why "gay" has so many meanings. That's why I prefer to think of myself as "malfunctioning queer". The title suits me well. However it's more rude than my current one. But just so you know.

Stone Hawk
yay ^_^ I'm a bunny!!
*feels all warm and fuzzy*
*checks for a gas leak*

CRS2117
My my that gas leak sure can catch fire!

Bloddy plaster, I cut myself on the razor sharp steel most shitty cases insist on having. However the PSU in this case I wasn't able to take out but it's much nicer than my older one, and quieter.