: After 4 hours...

Shizukana Wolf
... i'm caught up with the story with everyone else now... and hooked :D heh.

(Actually, it took 4 hours -and- 2 days. 3 hours yesterday (had to force myself to go to sleep or i wouldn't have wanted to get up for work... and the last hour today... umm... anyways...)

Great stuff here Mr. Dan! You just gained a new fan here :D Yay... or something...

Illjwamh
*welcomes the new bunny*

Here, have a cupcake.^_^

Heh. Going through the archives is just about the greatest initiation ritual I can think of. I've done it for so many webcomics now that it's almost becoming routine.:p

In spite of that, EGS was and will always be my first. :bunny:

Major Kerina
Welcome ^_^ Have a cookie, a hug and a plush :bunny:

General Shade Tail
Heh. I just went through the same thing a couple weeks ago. It was, without a doubt, the greatest experience of my entire insignificant life. All hail Dan Shive, the true Ruler of the World!

Hehehe...got a bit carried away there...

CRS2117
Welcome and stuff.

*Hands beer*

Wait, you are over fourteen aren't you? Otherwise you'll have to stick to ginger beer.

Shizukana Wolf
Welcome and stuff.

*Hands beer*

Wait, you are over fourteen aren't you? Otherwise you'll have to stick to ginger beer.

Gimme a rum'n cream soda, and don't skimp out on the rum! :lol: Never did 'acquired' the taste for beer.

yumm... cupcake, a cookie a hug and some :bunny: thing, and now something to wash it all down with! I sure do feel the love here....

Though this thing, :banana: ,scares me...

CRS2117
Bahh! Spirits! EViL!!!

Except pastis, that and lemonade or mint concentrate is lush.

General Shade Tail
You are not the only one scared by dancing bananas...there are some things that were just not meant to be, and that is one...

Erelion

You don't like the banana?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think it's cool.

Anyway, welcome.

CRS2117
*Shudders, remembers "peanut butty jelly time" song he saw last night*

So cheesy and tracky it becomes good.

Shizukana Wolf

:O_O: :O_O: :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

AHH! They're after me!!

Marigold
ngggggggg

tooo......manny..........dancing.................bananas......

MUST...escape...thread.... AAAAAUUUGGGHHHH

Inev
Welcome to the boards! http://kirorivan.com/ecs.gif Have a waffle, a swift kick in the butt, and an even better plush http://kirorivan.com/inevthebunny.gif