: 'Mall Monkeys'

Arty
'Mall Monkeys' are back and they almost have enough votes to take over the third spot thad 'El Goonish Shive' has.

So evrybody plz vote 'El Goonish Shive'!!!

CRS2117
Can you post a link to it?

showler
Um. The link's on the main page of the El Goonish Shive website. Below the comic and the navigation buttons.

Erelion
Fine, I'll vote, just for you.

Marigold
AUGH! MALL MONKEYS ATTACK!! Must...not...let...them...live...

I vote every day anyhow, but I'll bug other people into voting maybe.

FYI, bunnies, 'Mall Monkeys' has now usurped the 3rd spot...

Inev
>.< I went to their site: they've usurped us because the author begged for votes.

Marigold
>.< I went to their site: they've usurped us because the author begged for votes.

Whaaaaat? That's low. >_< Now we have to beat them.

Bunnies, attaaaaaack! :bunny:

Darksun
I already voted...Mall Monkeys is funny, but nowhere near EGS. They must fall.

Patrick
WE're now #4! Eek!

DarkShive
ew... I wouldn't care that much if I was all the way down at #10 (I do admit to liking my banner showing up), but Mall Monkeys being at the top... ugh.

CRS2117
People like toliet humour?

showler
"So these two toilets walk into a bar and one says to the bartender 'Give a cold one, quick, I'm feeling kinda flushed'."

Uncannymaster
Mall Monkeys is stupit. El Goonish Shive can beat the french toast any day! I vote for EGS for a reason. I stoped reading MM at issue 11 because I got tired of all the steryotyping like...

"BLACKTASTIC!"

spare me your pain...

GrimDark
I stopped reading MM at issue ONE... O.o'' People read that? Jeez.

Then there's the winner at the moment, CTRL+ALT-DEL... Now that comic doesn't even TRY to not be Penny Arcade. Nothing special in the least. Might be funny at points, but that doesn't make it worth the top spot.

Then there's 'Queen of Wands'... The plethora of 'oh, zany' stuff in the description turned me off straight away. Actually, I looked at one comic. Was so totally not caring. Plus the art hurt my eyes. O.o''

Next down is Mall Monkeys. We all know about that and how NOT good it is.

Then, finally, a good comic, A Modest Destiny. Quite fun stuff. Then El Goonish. I'm so glad El Goonish is hanging in there despite the flood of tired out cliché webcomics with 'oh, lookit us, we have ninja and monkeys, our comic must therefore be good', and 'our comic sucks and we're gonna point out how much it sucks thus making it somehow good in the process'.

Morrighan
Mall Monkeys. I came, I saw, I went elsewhere.

There's nothing wrong with toilet humour - I love toilet humour. However, the word 'humour' kind of implies that something is funny, and with Mall Monkeys, that just isn't the case

General Shade Tail
After hearing some people say that Mall Monkeys was good, I forced myself to read like 20 strips, telling myself it had to get better. It didn't. The only two half-deserving comics above EGS are Ctrl-Alt-Del and AMD, not in that order. CAD, however, certainly does not deserve as many votes as it always seems to get... I enjoy it, and AMD, but they pale next to EGS. The others...don't ask me how they got *anyone* to vote for them.

bryan
I couldn't get through 20. I read two, and decided I didn't WANT to find out if it got better.

CRS2117
IMO Mall monkeys is bland, it seems like a pale imitation of elftor (which is funny because elftor is my level of drawning skill most of the time). Crtl+alt+del is kind of funny, because Ethan (main character?) is suffering a fallout 2 addiction.

The other comics just don't do anything for me.

Benjamin1986
It's easy to get into the top ten, just have 50 people vote each day for a month, and you have 1500 votes, that puts you at 15th. Get 100 people, and you have 6th even if you are so terrible you make people want to run around in circles from sheer boredom (see White Ninja).

It looks like we've gotten to fifth and are going to stay that way. Unless you can get a hundred bunnies to vote that aren't currently voting, there is no way that we can even catch up to AMD, much less kick out MM and QoW.

I don't care for CAD, but they have good quality, and are reasonably tastefull. QoW is decent, but I can't get into the story. MM has no storyline, is absolutely wrong, and plus, and has a good gag once every ten episodes or so.

AMD and EGS are tasteful, humorous at times, but the central part is the storyline. Plot is not sacrificed for a bad joke, though sometimes delayed for a good one. The main difference between the two (aside from drawing style) is that EGS is for a slightly older age group, and as such, AMD is a bit saner (not that lunacity is a bad thing).

Ivellios
CAD, QoW, and AMD are decent comics, but nowhere near EGS.

MM sucks.

CRS2117
Yet people like it?

I suppose there the same people who like boy bands and britney spears.

Ivellios
Precisely.

General Shade Tail
I haven't really read QoW properly. I may attempt this some time in the future, and hope that reports of it being good are not as false as similar reports on Mall Monkeys...

And, boy bands aren't *that* bad...

Uncannymaster
I haven't really read QoW properly. I may attempt this some time in the future, and hope that reports of it being good are not as false as similar reports on Mall Monkeys...

And, boy bands aren't *that* bad...

A fair warning is don't read it if you are very religious. The main character is wicken. Personaly I'm a baptist but I read the comic any way, it is what I do. I enjoyed it for the most part and I also read Modest Destiny but it just can't live up to EGS.

You are already aware my out look on MM...

Morrighan
Question: Does anyone here actually Mall Monkeys?

There must be some.

CRS2117
I eat doughnuts which I buy from a mall but that's about it. I prefer to think of them as shopping center's anyway, so I can get away from the crass americanism (but not the capitalism, It sticks like hot tar)

General Shade Tail
Feh, I read books based entirely around the idea of Wiccans and am not offended in the slightest, so I doubt that will be a problem...

GrimDark
If people got offended about a story in which the main character is a wiccan, something is seriously wrong with them. It's like the people who think the Harry Potter series is 'evil' or something cos it's about witches. O.o''

Benjamin1986
Agreed, as long as the humor is in good taste, ie: not sick&stupid like Mall Monkeys or insulting everyone in sight. I'm an equal opportunity reader.

Vinny Mc Cool
What have all you guys got against Mall Monkeys?
Its not that bad! Sure, its probabaly the worst and thus least desirving comic on the top ten, but I think you guys are enjoying ganging up on it a tad to much.
Oh well, to be frank, I hate its guts too. Its just, meh maybe your being a tad to harsh? Meh, why do I care?

Ctrl+Alt+Delete isn't nearly as good as people seem to make it out to be. I feel that the only thing that can possibly be keeping it in there, is an awful lot of narrow minded fans who vote everyday, but don't even check to see what occurs on any other of the top 1-5-0.

Queen Of Wands is alright, abit bland, at times; lacking in any real compelling story, or good humour, but on the basis seems like a good, honest comic.

A Modest Destiny? Well, that one I can't be sure about. I enjoy reading it, I guess but the fact is that I don't really like it. Could it be my foolish grudge over them stealing places from EGS? Maybe, though I do hope its something deeper....

Kid Radd, I very much enjoy. Its out more often than any other comic I read, and I actually am found of the characters, which always seems to help.

White Ninja Comics, would have to rank as my second favourate TWC, near after El Goonish itself. Weither or not there truely is any secret message behind any of the comics doesn't matter to me. Just that fact that I think there is, makes its a truely enjoyable to read.

Meh, should I even get round to EGS? Nah. Whats the point?

CRS2117
Well, I don't like the idea of critising someones work but Mall Monkeys is bland and does not deserve the recognition it requires (however "BLACKTASTIC!" is stuck in my mind now).

Who knows what CAD's fanbase is like? I suspect the word "camper" is a common insult there, along with "n00b". I like the comic, although Scott annoys me because linux has this puesdo coolness to it and it's WRONG, linux is great for word processing and non game tasks and has good security, but it's not cool and it shouldn't be.

No offense to Linux fans, but the Os is boring, the support software is boring (if games like vice city and ut2003 were released for linux at the same time instead of a workaround like wine or lindows that'd be cool).

General Shade Tail
Okay, CAD is actually quite good. Always funny at any rate, something that many other comics fail at. *cough*MallMonkeys*cough*

No matter what you think, Vinny, AMD is good. It has a funny storyline, funny punchlines, and quite a unique overall feel to it, and not just due to the sprite style.

I have just read Kid Radd recently. It does not seem to get the credit it deserves. It is, in fact, very good, and is probably the next best comic after AMD and CAD. Which puts my comic list in this order:

El Goonish Shive
A Modest Destiny
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Kid Radd
(Please insert a couple million '...'s here)
Mall Monkeys

As with my EGS 'character cuteness' list, I have used '...'s to indicate large differences in quality.

White Ninja Comics? I have read one episode and put it down on my 'too weird and generally pointless to merit further examination' list.

GrimDark
How dare you fail to mention the awesomeness that is 8-Bit Theatre... Ok, so it isn't on the list because it kept winning constantly (due to its awesomeness), but still.

General Shade Tail
*wonders what 8-Bit Theatre is*

GrimDark
O.o''

How DARE you!!

I suppose this is to be expected after TWCs mysteriously removed that 'hall of fame' thingie.

Here's a link...

http://www.nuklearpower.com/

Now, it's more along the lines of A Modest Destiny, and it's a famous and popular webcomic. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

Read them all, don't rush. Brian is very good with his humour. There are a multitude of classic comics in there.

General Shade Tail
Ah, yes. I remember now. I read that one once. It is quite good, isn't it.

GrimDark
'Tis freakin' awesome, m'man. 8-Bit, Ozy & Millie and El Goonish are my favourite comics.

General Shade Tail
I never read Ozy and Millie either. Weird fox-things don't do it for me.

GrimDark
'Weird fox things'?

...What the bloody hell are you ON? Seriously. Do you just have this desire to be offensive towards anything you don't like or don't understand? Because you're doing a good job at it.

This comic has squirrel girls, cat people and all sorts of crazy crap and you call Ozy & Millie 'weird fox things'? Sheesh. Pot calling kettle, anyone?

Plus you obviously have no idea what a furry is, which is rather shocking considering you read El Goonish Shive and like Grace so much. Oh well.

General Shade Tail
hehe... *grins nervously*

I have nothing against furries...and yes, I am basing all of my opinions of Ozy and Millie on one tiny glimpse of one comic. But it just doesn't look like the sort of style I'd like. At all.

Uncannymaster
I think 8-bit theater isn't on Top Web Comic.

I always, wondered my self. It would be up there in the top 10 in my oppinon.

But you can't vote for what is not on the list :doh:

GrimDark
It used to be on there. It stayed at the number one spot constantly for months and months and months, and eventually hit the Hall of Fame and was taken off the list. However, I no longer see a Hall of Fame so now it's just... Not there. O.o''

There's an 8-Bit forum here, it's definitely part of TWC... Bit confusing how the Hall of Fame (which consisted of 8-Bit and nothing else) has just vanished...

General Shade Tail
This sounds incredibly mysterious...disappearing TWC webcomics...hmmmmm...

On the other hand it sounds as if, if it still existed, it would knock EGS down a place, so I guess I should be thankful...

GrimDark
On the same token it would knock Mall Monkeys, CAD and QoW down a place so I don't see it as that bad a thing. It might also better the tastes of the webcomic readers when they see how a real comic is done, and thus all the crappy comics won't be doing so well.

General Shade Tail
Heh...I wish...

Well, I guess we can dream, can't we... ^_^

GrimDark
Unfortunately, you'd think EGS would better the tastes of webcomic viewers... But it doesn't cos all the crappy comics still exist. Oh well...

General Shade Tail
Exactly. Personally, I fail to see how anyone in their right minds would vote for CAD, AMD, QoW or MM when they could vote for EGS, but that's human insanity for you, isn't it...

GrimDark
I vote for AMD along with EGS, because I want to see at least one of them beat those others, preferably EGS of course, but, either one is good.

Squidi
Exactly. Personally, I fail to see how anyone in their right minds would vote for CAD, AMD, QoW or MM when they could vote for EGS, but that's human insanity for you, isn't it...

Personally, I think that AMD one is pretty good.

alebann
But it's not like you're biased or anything...

I like A Modest Destiny. definitely in my top 5. I look at Ctrl+alt+Del, but it's not one of my favorites. Queen of Wands? ugh. Mall Monkeys? I gave it a shot, and it missed

Major Kerina
Yay, high-ranking guest. Hiya ^_^ Feel welcome.

GrimDark

Lol, ah, welcome, oh Squidi. Now we just need Brian and Dan to post and we'll have all the best authors on TWC in the same place. ^-^

*Goes to read today's AMD*

General Shade Tail
Hmmm...

AMD is my next-favourite webcomic after EGS, I think.

Uncannymaster
Well, about QoW. The only thing I do not like about the main character being wiccen is in the first ten comics she discurages this one kid from christianity. But, she did it in a funny way. As a writer, it's a poor excuse to hate a comic.

EGS and AMD are at the top of my list.
Of course, if any of Psy Guy's comics become TWC they would have my vote.

Don't yell at me because of IoH, I never voted for it...

Mall Monkeys needs to be spanked or something and Kid Radd needs work on its naviagation.

Of course, that's just what I think.... :jester:

Ivellios
Well, about QoW. The only thing I do not like about the main character being wiccen is in the first ten comics she discurages this one kid from christianity. But, she did it in a funny way.
You mean this?:
Small Child: Aunt Kestrel! I have Jesus in my heart!
Kestrel: Awww. You do know that can be surgically corrected, right?

Uncannymaster
You mean this?:
Small Child: Aunt Kestrel! I have Jesus in my heart!
Kestrel: Awww. You do know that can be surgically corrected, right?

That's the one, it was a guilty pleasure for me.

Um,

Oh, LOOK!! A domonic smily head! :devil:
*runs*

Ivellios
I was laughing about that for about half an hour... I thought it espescially funny, because the child's expression in that panel reminded me of Danny from Nukees.

General Shade Tail
I'm going to have to read QoW now...

CRS2117
Akira and Tintin respectivly are my favorite comics after EGS.

Actually i'd put EGS at second, Akira is just too amazing to be second. Normally putting EGS at second is an insult but come on! It can't compete with Akira, there completly different things.

Also, I like Elftor Not many people do but it's nice and cute.

Marigold
Akira's an interesting one, but in my book, EGS and AMD come before it.

GrimDark
...What's so special about Akira? I read most of it and I'm not thrilled by it at all really. It's fine but it's not at all special, and I can't get away from the idea that the main character looks far too much like Lara Croft. Which is bad.

I don't see anything amazing about the comic.

CRS2117
Who's the main character? I always thought it was Tetsuo, especially in books 4-6

martinjh99
How do you vote exactly??? ;)

GrimDark
Who's the main character? I always thought it was Tetsuo, especially in books 4-6

Wait a second, Tetsuo? I thought we were talking about Aikida... I misread. So, wait, there's an Akira webcomic? O.o''''

Ivellios
How do you vote exactly??? ;)
The button that says, "VOTE! Top Webcomics" near the story link under the comic.

martinjh99
Thamks Mate! Will vote every so often now I know how to do it!
:banana:

CRS2117
Akira isint a webcomic, it was a seris of magas made in the 80's which marvel comics later made the american translation for. You can buy the Akira gilm which covers books 1-3 and wow... so amazingly animateed.

GrimDark
Ah, I thought we were talking about just webcomics...

Marigold
Well, here's me, thinking Akira is a webcomic, and I;ve read it even. Or was that Acadia? It started and ended with an A and was a girl's name...

GrimDark
That's Aikida. With the horrid looking Lara Croft-like woman and the characters with freakish noses.

Marigold
Right, thanks. That one was funny for the one or two weeks that I looked at the comics.

GrimDark
Here's another, very good reason to hate Mall Monkeys... From A Modest Destiny's main page...

'Spammed by Mall Monkeys fanatics. (August 28, 2003 by Squidi.)
Tonight, our forums were spammed by a bunch of Mall Monkeys fanatics. Many very disgusting, perverted, and very very wrong pictures were posted to a largely underage audience (not that the attackers were much older than 12 anyway). I'm sure those who did this thought they were God's gift to themselves, but this sort of behavior will not be tolerated.

The creators of Mall Monkeys have been informed of each of the assailants, their ip addresses, pen names, and email addresses - and warned that they will be considered responsible for any further attacks. Anything like this again and we will persue legal retribution, not just against the yahoos who did this, but also against Mall Monkeys which didn't stop it. They are responsible for their fans which act under their banner, as I have reminded them, and I only hope this situation is resolved peacefully.'

Mall Monkeys... The land of the lowest common denomitor.

jrduncans
Wow. What a rediculous concept, trying to claim that the creators of Mall Monkeys are responsible for people claiming to be fans of the comic and their actions.

Personally, I still enjoy juvenile humor, and Mall Monkeys consistently provides a quick, self-contained joke every strip. It's not great, but it's reliable.

GrimDark
You are right about that point, I don't think there's any way the writers of Mall Monkeys are responsible for their fans legally, but it's a way of scaring them off. I'm sure these people are fans though, Squidi wouldn't of made such a strong statement if he wasn't sure about it.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
AMD is off the Top 150. Too bad, it was one of the few that had earned it's high ranking.

That said, BACK TO NUMBAH FOUR!

jrduncans
You are right about that point, I don't think there's any way the writers of Mall Monkeys are responsible for their fans legally, but it's a way of scaring them off. I'm sure these people are fans though, Squidi wouldn't of made such a strong statement if he wasn't sure about it.

Yeah, I've read about it elsewhere now, and they were Mall Monkey forum members. Not sure what relationship the MM creators have to their forums (it can range from owning and running it to hating it...)

Anyway, I'm just trying to point out that liking Mall Monkeys isn't equivalent to being a drooling moron...

By the way, I've read EGS some, but I'm still not catching the appeal. Can someone link to a particularly good example of a strip (really funny by itself), or does it depend on continuity too much for that?

GrimDark
Many of the jokes are character-based jokes, so it helps alot if you've read plenty of the comic... That's not to say that there aren't tons of comics that are funny in theirselves; there are, I'm just not gonna go hunting out for them right now. ^-^

zap
EGS isn't a one-line ha ha kind of comic, you have to get to know the characters and then a lot of things get to be more funny (like "she's like a little sleepy ninja")

BTW, AMD took itself off of the TWC.
"I've been considering it for a while, but this recent attack has more or less convinced me that this was the right way to go. I've removed squidi.net from the Top Web Comics Top 150 list. I liked gaining new readers through the list, and it was fun to watch the drama of will AMD get into the top 10 and stuff like this. But being in a competition creates an animosity between those involved. I honestly can't say that I have anything Queen of Wands or Ctrl-Alt-Del, but the fact is that we are competing for the same slice of pie - and only one of us can have it. While it has been fun, it has lead to way more petty arguments than I'd like to remember."
Just my opinion, but comics that don't rely on each comic having a punchline are stronger...
Non-storyline comics: MM, Penny Arcade, CAD (to a degree, it has a story, but it seems to rely more on each comic having a punchline)
Storyline comics: EGS AMD, dont' read many others

Just my opinion, eek!

Benjamin1986
About Squidi's anger at the Mall Monkeys, the guy gets really protective when his characters or comic are attacked, and he takes any action against his site as personal as the side of his house getting painted.

Also, you have to admit that what they did was pretty bad, with the main focus being "no dumb sprite comic is going to surpass ours".

JR, just click to "First" button, and read through. The one liners were mostly at the beginning, and almost everything else built on top of it. Of course, the comic is more along the lines of Doonsburry than Garfield, with no objections to plot pushing out humor when necessary.

Emoore
Wow. What a rediculous concept, trying to claim that the creators of Mall Monkeys are responsible for people claiming to be fans of the comic and their actions.

Agreed, although I can't say I know the story behind the events; I mean, if the creators went around their forums or something saying "Everybody go and spam the Modest Destiny forums with porn images!" in a way that wasn't apparently sarcastic, the claim might hold some sway. But as it stands, the cartoonists really can't be held accountable for what a bunch of morons decide to do on their own initiative. Unless said-cartoonists had cool mind-control powers. Yeah, that would be sweet.

...I'm sorry, what was I saying?

Major Kerina
*glares* -_- Exciting is not the word. Sickening and disgusting more like it.

showler
Did someone drop off the list? EGS jumped to four, but it doesn't seem to have gotten enough votes for such a jumpl

Major Kerina
Squidi got fed up and decided the competitiveness didn't measure up with the new fans added I've heard

hansagan
I really hope Squidi doesn't leave the forums altogether. He may be an ornery varmint, but I'd miss his bluntness :)

Major Kerina
^_^ Hiya *waves*

DarkShive
By the way, I've read EGS some, but I'm still not catching the appeal. Can someone link to a particularly good example of a strip (really funny by itself), or does it depend on continuity too much for that?EGS is a fairly complex story best read from the start. This sort of comic, along with the subject matter, may not appeal to some people. If you're looking for a comic that focuses primarily on laughs, EGS may not be the best choice.

Wow, I'm so very good at self-promotion!

I believe this (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0369) to be a darn good sample EGS, based on the fact that it's funny (potentially so even if you're not familiar with the characters), it gives the impression that there is a story that has and will continue to develop, and it gives an impression of what sort of subject matter one might encounter in the comic.

showler
Wow, I'm so very good at self-promotion!

Attracting a clientele who aren't really interested in the strip is a waste of time anyway. All you end up with is people complaining that the strip should be "different".

Just keep in mind that the bunnies still "wuv" you. Even when we're plotting your death for hurting Grace.

hansagan
Hiya *waves*

Eyup Major :)

General Shade Tail
Personally I think Dan could probably have come up with a better strip than that as an example, but it was pretty good. Not one of the best in my opinion though...

Searching through the archives, I have not yet been able to come up with one best comic to represent EGS, but I'd say it should probably be one from the first half of the Sister arc. That's just me though. Night Out comes a close second.

The problem is the storylines all have quite different atmospheres and...hell, no two comics are alike...

Anything with Elliot's parents in it would probably be good...

Uncannymaster
Personally I think Dan could probably have come up with a better strip than that as an example, but it was pretty good. Not one of the best in my opinion though...

Searching through the archives, I have not yet been able to come up with one best comic to represent EGS, but I'd say it should probably be one from the first half of the Sister arc. That's just me though. Night Out comes a close second.

The problem is the storylines all have quite different atmospheres and...hell, no two comics are alike...

Anything with Elliot's parents in it would probably be good...

I think issue 9 is the best to represent the basic lay out of EGS

http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0009

Benjamin1986
I don't know, UM, that one's funny, but it doesn't require knowledge of the characters, just a sense of humor. I think this (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0138) andthis (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0146) are better examples. Heck, the whole of Sister part two is a good example.

CRS2117
Agreed, although I can't say I know the story behind the events; I mean, if the creators went around their forums or something saying "Everybody go and spam the Modest Destiny forums with porn images!" in a way that wasn't apparently sarcastic, the claim might hold some sway. But as it stands, the cartoonists really can't be held accountable for what a bunch of morons decide to do on their own initiative. Unless said-cartoonists had cool mind-control powers. Yeah, that would be sweet.

...I'm sorry, what was I saying?

Clicks banner, reads more youthtopia.

Eek! Surely a big brother themed comic can't be good?

And for laughs, there's always the filler comics. The 3rd one was my favorite, that and the bunny one.

Squidi
I really hope Squidi doesn't leave the forums altogether. He may be an ornery varmint, but I'd miss his bluntness :)
Awe... I didn't know you cared :)

GrimDark
Awe... I didn't know you cared :)

Quick, it's my chance!! *Smacks Squidi for killing Hechter*

...What, you think I was just gonna let him get away with THAT? Love the comic but DAMN his master plan better be worth it...

Deepfreeze
...What, you think I was just gonna let him get away with THAT? Love the comic but DAMN his master plan better be worth it...

Yeah, hechter rocked.

Of the top 10 comics, at least of the one's I've actually read...

First place in my opinion would be EGS
Second would be AMD
Third would be CAD

I'll read the other ones some other time. I wanted to see how bad Mall Monkeys REALLY was though. It actually offendedME. I didn't know I COULD be offended. I thought it was awful, painful to read, though a few were mildly amusing, but not worth putting up with the crap.

I plan on reading the others sometime, but I've already gotten into about 8 webcomics (although I'm only a active forum member on this one.), and school just started. But I will get to it eventually.

Ivellios
I've already gotten into about 8 webcomics
I read 40-something webcomics... Then again, I started about a year and a half ago. EGS is the best one I read so far, though.

ShurizenVenra
This is insulting Queen of Wands((LEARN HOW TO DRAW))

jrduncans
This is insulting Queen of Wands((LEARN HOW TO DRAW))

Wow, that's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. Aeire, of Queen of Wands, is a great artist, who draws beautifully.

For proof, check her other (on hiatus) comic, Xenith: http://xenith.keenspace.com/

Especially look at the art links. If you still think she can't draw, you can be sure that it will mean that your opinions on art are entirely worthless, except to show others the wrong answer so that they might find the right one.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
QOW is possibly the second best comic on TWC. Although her recent noses suck much.

GrimDark
*Is dying laughing* Oh... My... Gawd... A Modest Destiny... Today... Love... SO much.

...Sorry, I didn't know where else to post it, but daaaamn if Squidi reads this, I love you Squidi and want to have your babies.

Squidi
...Sorry, I didn't know where else to post it, but daaaamn if Squidi reads this, I love you Squidi and want to have your babies.
Well, a good place to start would be the squidi.net forums :) I don't really want to take over the forums of this fine comic. I'm sure everyone here would rather talk about of EGS than my pathetic comic.

As for the baby thing... you'll have to get in line. :)

GrimDark
Maybe I will, it's just the more forums I'm on, the less posts I make in each of them. I would of sent you a PM but you seemed to have that disabled last time I checked. I'm just glad you read that, because yow, I am liking your 'master plan'. I laughed so hard. Partly from relief. ^-^;;

IHateUsernames
I have started reading mall monkeys. I have stopped reading Mall Monkeys. I think im going to be sick.