: Dropdown list height & other problems

Dinglemunch
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out two things related to dropdown lists:

1. I'm trying to fit my storyline dropdown snugly into a cell inside a table, but no matter what I do, it always puts a bunch of unwanted blank space underneath the dropdown. The only way I can get rid of the extra space is by removing the <form> tags, but then, of course, it doesn't work right. So how do I control the surrounding space, so that there's no extra space underneath?

2. I'd like to shrink the overall height and font size of the dropdown, so that it's the same size as pretty much any of the dropdowns here on the TWC forums (as an example). Yet no matter what I do, it won't shrink. Changing the font size to 1 doesn't change anything. What do I do? Does it involve complicated Java code (which I really don't understand)?

I'm trying to work these specific problems out so I can release the re-design by next Monday. Help!! :confused:

Edit: I really am a moron when it comes to the code side of things, so any help needs to be comprehensible to basically a retarded monkey. Most of what I've done so far has been by trial and error and/or direct reverse engineering.

Xelopheris
1. Put the <FORM> and </FORM> tags outside the <TD></TD> tags.

2. In your header
<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
OPTION {
font-size: 75%;
}
</STYLE>

Dinglemunch
2. In your header
<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
OPTION {
font-size: 75%;
}
</STYLE>If I do this, I'll have to enlarge all of the other text to bring it back to original size, right?

Xelopheris
Erm, wait, change OPTION to OPTION, INPUT. It'll just change dropdowns and input fields.