: Filler Art I'd like to see

Fetch
Nanase, Ellen, or Susan as a queen, with the other EGS girls as her ladies-in-waiting

Ellen/Nanase playing with a Nanase/Ellen marrionette

Tedd making Nanase, Sarah, or Susan his personal maidbot

Ellen, Grace, Sarah, and Susan as fairy-dolls (yeah, and fem Tedd too)

For Christmas: The EGS girls as porcelain dolls and the EGS guys as tin soldiers, all under the tree for Shive :)

So, anyone else got any ideas for EGS fillers?
Take some of the pressure of of Shive's mind, yes?

General Shade Tail
Well, I want to see a battle between Jeremy and Demon Duck in a filler, mainly so we can resolve that Jeremy vs. Demon Duck thread...

Deathscythe13x
Anything with Nanase.

Illjwamh
Anything with Nanase.
Lol. I'm for that.

*looks for ":smitten:" smiley*

General Shade Tail
That would be this one... :love:

But Grace is so much better than Nanase anyway...

Illjwamh
That would be this one... :love:

But Grace is so much better than Nanase anyway...
Fiend! Have at you! :boxing:

(There should be a filler with that line in it.)

General Shade Tail
Feh...

You know it's true...

Inev
They're both equally good dancers at least. http://kirorivan.com/gracesadancingfool.gif http://kirorivan.com/nanasesanewdancingfool.gif

I'd like to see a filler with Greg. We haven't seen the guy in a while, and he was a great comic relief. Yay Greg!

Illjwamh
Greg: I dial down the center with 1-800-C-A-L-L-A-T-T!

cow bell man
We can see one with Da Player trying to hit on women. (only to be played over and over again) :)

Erzengel
Greg: I dial down the center with 1-800-C-A-L-L-A-T-T!

*Swings sword* I would have to severely injure him if he did that. Please ignore all that red hair on the ground, by the way.

General Shade Tail
Wha-??

Arty
i'd like to see a battle between Eliot and Ellen, not the small like the batle they had when eliot touched the diamond but a big battle (life and dead?)

Erzengel
Don't you know of Carrot Top's 1800callatt commercials? They are annoying beyond belief. I have come to decide that I shall use 1800collect just to spite at&t.

Oh, and what I'd like to see is a completely 3d filler, with all cast used in the filler in 3d as well. Not going to see it happen unless it's by my own hand (working on it), but I'd still like to see it.

Marigold
Anything, absolutely anything that features Duck.

Parodys of commercials would also rule.

Emoore
Parodys of commercials would also rule.

Like, a Wal-Mart commercial in which the manager whips out a shotgun and starts blasting away at that floating smiley-face. Seriously; would you tolerate something flying around, randomly lowering your prices? Who does it think it is, anyway?

Marigold
Like, a Wal-Mart commercial in which the manager whips out a shotgun and starts blasting away at that floating smiley-face. Seriously; would you tolerate something flying around, randomly lowering your prices? Who does it think it is, anyway?

Good one. I'd like one where someone can't hear the "Can you hear me now" guy. I mean, honestly, there's no known response on the other end, and cell phones do not work that well, ever.

Illjwamh
Did no one get my Carrot Top reference?

Erzengel
What, the Afros on both?

Illjwamh
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0078

Erzengel
I had completely forgotten about that... I'll help Greg deal with his archrival.

spc mango
Shop Smart, shop S-mart!

This... is my boomstick! sports section, aisle 5...

wongman
i'm not really sure that we have had a chance to see anything that demon duck can do, besides dance and get depressed...

I'll put money on the duck tho... he must have some special abilites...

GrimDark
Nanase, Ellen, or Susan as a queen, with the other EGS girls as her ladies-in-waiting

I think what would be more appropriate is have Ellen as the queen, and all the guys in the comic (especially Tedd) as her *slaves*... And Nanase too. Y'know, just cos. Nanase. Whoo. And have Justin turned into a girl. XP

Yep, that sounds like something out of Ellen's mind.

Lucky13
Good one. I'd like one where someone can't hear the "Can you hear me now" guy. I mean, honestly, there's no known response on the other end, and cell phones do not work that well, ever.
Im pretty sure that whoevers on the other line to him is yelling "NO! I SAID I CANT HEAR YOU! YOU JACKASS!" then he responds "Good!" then moves to another spot and asks again, hes probably got the poor guy chained down somewhere with the phone duct taped to his head and hooked up to a wall outlet so it will never run out

Major Kerina
Those ideas scare me....*shudder*

Marigold
Im pretty sure that whoevers on the other line to him is yelling "NO! I SAID I CANT HEAR YOU! YOU JACKASS!" then he responds "Good!" then moves to another spot and asks again, hes probably got the poor guy chained down somewhere with the phone duct taped to his head and hooked up to a wall outlet so it will never run out
Uh... Well, since that works even better than my idea, let's go with it. Looks like whatever cell phone company that is has a lawsuit on their hands.

Note how well the advertisement side of the thing is actually working - if I can't remember that it's Nokia or AT&T or whatever, who can? Maybe some TV show should run something where they ask people what company is behind said advertisement? I bet most people don't know half of the slightly obscure ones.

Konton
I would like to see a "Girls of El Goonish Shive" where everyone was a girl (Tedd, Elliot, Justin, Dan).
Line up:
Amanda, Dr Germahn, Susan, Nanase, Ellen, Dan, Elliot, Sarah, Justin, Tedd, Grace.

Or you could have them line up as in their normal gender but that wouldn't be as fun.

CRS2117
Or all male yay!

I'm curious if Nanase was turned into a man if she'd have a similar filler about her.

Marigold
All male... hm... It'd be interesting to see Nanase and Susan as male (Susan would hate it, though).

Emoore
Note how well the advertisement side of the thing is actually working - if I can't remember that it's Nokia or AT&T or whatever, who can?

I think it's Verizon, but I'm not positive.

Illjwamh
Yeah, it is. They sponsor Mariners games on TV so it's permanently emblazened upon my mind.

"Verizon Wireless. We never stop working for you."

"Can you hear me now? Good!"

Make it stop! :errr:

Erelion
Emoore: Your idea with the manager shooting the flying smiley's would be the coolest picture ever.

I can already see it in my mind.