: Is my website presentable?

A.V.
Specifically the comic page, which I am linking now.
http://aaronvanderwyk.com/1000ways.htm
What do you think? Is it presentable? Any reccomendations? Need feedback.

Dinglemunch
It's mostly presentable, but it's kind of strange to have part of the page left justified, then another part centered, etc. I'd choose one or the other, or perhaps use tables.

sacredbob
Here are some pointers:

1. Change the background- it's very distracting and kind of unpleasant to look at. People won't feel comfortable going there every day if it gives them a headache. I'd stick with a white BG if I were you- it'll make your buttons a bit more interesting to look at as well.

2. The list of strips at the bottom is kind of redundant. If people want to read your comic, they'll go to the archives.

3. Make a button for you Chat- the text at the bottom doesn't flow well with the rest of the design.

If you have any other questions, drop me a line at sacredpie@hotmail.com , and I'd be happy to help.

A.V.
thank you, This has been VERY usefull.
*gets to work* :hammer:

Xelopheris
Don't name your comics and comic pages based on title. Name them by number.

Xoom
Just because i like to nitpick....

Finesse is what it's lacking. For one, Dear god change the font. I hate that damn Times New Roman or Helvetica (Bad fonts all look alike) And take the size down to around 3 or 2. And, the big table you have with the text in it, the standard borders drive me insane, they're just ugly. Try this code...

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="yourwidth"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="top"> <!--"'The stuff in the table'"--!> </td></tr></table>