: Is it secretly April 1st?

genome108
Or is this actually true?
http://www.comixpedia.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=814&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0 (Scroll down to the comments)

If it is true, it's about damn time!

Chi Reto
Or is this actually true?
http://www.comixpedia.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=814&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0 (Scroll down to the comments)

If it is true, it's about damn time!

Damn right it is.

showler
Dan will be issuing a statement regarding this sometime soon, most likely, don't make any assumptions about anything till then.

Remember 87% of what you hear on the internet is a lie.

Marigold
Alright, what's the fuss over the Keenspot thing? I may be acting stupid, but I don't see a *fuss.*

Illjwamh
If it is true, then that's cool. Go Dan! :rock:

:bunny:

GrimDark
What's so special about this?

Technically, I see it as a bad thing. Would we lose these boards? Because... That would suck. I don't know, I'm not up to speed with the whole Keenspot/TWC thing.

So, what's special about Keenspot?

Marigold
Would we lose these boards? Because... That would suck.

I don't think the boards would be lost, as they're under a different domain entirely.

Other than that, I don't understand the whold fuss over this???

GrimDark
Oh good, cos I heard some... Stuff. I dunno, ignore me.

My only guess about the fuss is that maybe Keenspot offers better bandwidth options, or less ads, or... Something? Dunno.

showler
Keenspot would offer: Better promotion, its own ad service, free hosting (with the possibility of actually making a profit at times), better promotion, automated updates and archiving, better promotion, a built in community for cross-promotion, and better promotion.

The TWC board wouldn't be affected, lots of Keen comics have multiple boards, and Dan would be able to choose which board to use as the primary one.

If this were true, which it might not be.

Major Kerina
No comment. Wait for Dan.

Deathscythe13x
what she said

CRS2117
Sounds interesting, but I havent heard any news of it.

Then again I have the power of patience.

Major Kerina
What is that site anyway?

showler
Which site? Comixpedia (which I think is a sort of online fanzine for online comics), or Keenspot (the webcomic hosting, promotion site)?

Major Kerina
I've never heard of Comixpedia before. It looks like a nifty place.

showler
I believe I had heard of it a while back, but lately I've been seeing more and more links to articles on it. Looks like it is picking up popularity.

Major Kerina
I'll have to look into it

Swarm
I remember a discussion on the possibilities of this a few months ago...

Major Kerina
Comixpedia you mean?

CRS2117
Sounds interesting, but I havent heard any news of it.

Then again I have the power of patience.

Behold! The sunday filler proves my words true. (Oh but you didn't mention anything)

Behold! The sunday filler prove my words true!