: Hi everyone

Warlock
First time here. Looks like a good forum. Always read the comic. Very good.

Deathscythe13x
Welcome Warlock, there is a newbie intro thread in the random section if u want to check that out

General Shade Tail
As always, a big welcome to the new bunny!

Uncannymaster
As always, a big welcome to the new bunny!

I never got a welcome :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

General Shade Tail
*gasps* You're a new bunny too!!

*sends the New Bunny Welcome Patrol to shower Uncannymaster with bunny plushies*

Warlock
Uhm thanks...

CRS2117
Yay for new Bunny!

I'd hand you a cookie but that's Major's job. And this forum is nice, you just have to be careful not to be too outspoken.

Uncannymaster
I started reading EGS about two months ago. I read the whole thing in about 2 weeks. Even with my computer being as fast as a snail on a treadmill.

I loved so much, I started voting. (For EGS)

General Shade Tail
And this forum is nice, you just have to be careful not to be too outspoken.

And especially don't display too much fanboyism for any one EGS girl unless you want to end up warring against other bunnies. I should know! ^_^

Uncannymaster
And especially don't display too much fanboyism for any one EGS girl unless you want to end up warring against other bunnies. I should know! ^_^

yeah............................ :twitch:

Ivellios
And don't try to put sumbliminal messages in your sig to convince others that one EGS girl is better than the rest... you'll get caught.

Prince Karo
Welcome to the forums!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Inari
I've made a post or two in the other areas of the forum, but I feel that I should announce my existence. I exist. There, I did it. Also, I like Grace (he said, blatantly ignoring the warnings of General Shade Tail).

So, hi everyone. You'll be seeing more of me if you like it or not.

Major Kerina
Don't be afraid to post on Multimedia or Sci-Fi ;) Those threads have been kinda slow lately