: Mmm... Tedd

Eternally Unhinged
Tedd does look awefully cute with his shirt have buttoned in today's comic. Don't ya think?

GrimDark
Stoppit!! I'm bisexual enough as it is. >.< Why does Tedd have to be so feminine...

Uncannymaster
He's a feaking comic character! How can you be attracted to lines on paper?!

Geez, no wonder I can't get a date with women, because they are drooling all over half naked cartoon characters.

Well I guess I have no room to talk :drunk:

Acea
Mmm... Tedd indeed.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Am I the only one that noticed that, while Tedd and Sarah have the same pajamas and the same number of buttens, Tedd shows more chest? I mean, how does that work? This is chest discrimination!

CRS2117
Maybe sarah's shirt has more cloth to it, what surprises me is that Tedd wears anything at all in bed, Honestly (okay apart from boxers because there's nothing more annoying than sister's/parents pulling away your bedsheets) does anyone wear clothes to bed?

Major Kerina
Ditto here ^_^

GrimDark
Well, I wear PJ boxers and that's about it... Mainly because I often end up kicking off my sheets so I can't exactly sleep naked, since I get a cup of tea brought in by my parents every day...

Of course, once I live alone then I'll be naked ALL THE TIME, AHAHAHA.

...That's a good thing, I swear. I'm nice looking, honestly. ^-^

CRS2117
Doesn't matter what you look like. Being naked rules!

Benjamin1986
I think Tedd started wearing pajamas because Grace has this "annoying" habit of doing what she did this morning, and it is a whole lot easier to explain being in bed together as nightmares if you don't have to explain why you are naked as well.

Major Kerina
And an editting of Ellliot with a sword to be avast me hardies yo ho buff like with fairy Nanase ain't not bad either.

CRS2117
Give me time and I'm sure I'll understand what you just said... Untill then MOTH! Yeee!

Swarm
Yeah, just WHAT exactly happened there Kerina?

General Shade Tail
I also fail to understand Kerina's inane blathering.

Major Kerina
Are yew sayin' that I talk funny? How so? I mean I'm Beecham's Pill speakin' English right?

Eternally Unhinged
Riiiiiight... :wstupid:

Emoore
"Talk Like a Pirate Day" isn't 'til September 19th, MK. :p

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Riiiiiight... :wstupid:
Me agree.

GrimDark
Arr, ye fools c'nt understan' 'er? Aye, 'tis a sorry sta' o' 'fairs...

Prince Karo
"Talk Like a Pirate Day" isn't 'til September 19th, MK. :p
*marks his calander*
arrr! I be waitin' fer this here day ta arrive, me mateys!!

CRS2117
Yarr, tis no room on the high seas for a rapping pirate.

Major Kerina
I can do more than Pirate speak, yar. From the briney depths of the Dialectizer.

I W0"TN ALW4YS TALK LIEK a PIR8 TJHOGUH!!!!!!!!11~~ \\\\////\\\\////hat 4bouT Thsi form o fspwech?!?!??!?!??!? i goit it off the dialectiZer// JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT ILL NEVER UTTER WORDS ILEK THJIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ yah ear!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLO~

Emoore
Yarr, tis no room on the high seas for a rapping pirate.

Holy crap, I can see it now... a pirate rap video ("pirate" as in containing swashbuckly-buccaneers, not as in "bootleg"), with an over-dub of a guy going "Argh!... Argh!... Argh!..." to the backbeat rather than "Unnh!... Unnh!... Unnh!..."

Beautiful.

cow bell man
I can do more than Pirate speak, yar. From the briney depths of the Dialectizer.

I W0"TN ALW4YS TALK LIEK a PIR8 TJHOGUH!!!!!!!!11~~ \\\\////\\\\////hat 4bouT Thsi form o fspwech?!?!??!?!??!? i goit it off the dialectiZer// JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT ILL NEVER UTTER WORDS ILEK THJIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ yah ear!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLO~

She's gone mad with power!

*pours a bucket of water on Kerians head*

^_^

Jovan
I think you're awesome Kerina... but that was scary. :Puzzled:

I'm bi-curious, and I guess I'd say Tedd is cute. I prefer him in female form though. Him in that form, Nanase, and Ellen are all pure sexiness! :lick:

Swarm
She's gone mad with power!
*runs away screaming*

Bathe
NO KERENA! BACK AWAY FROM THE DARKSIDE OF MODERATORS! WE CANT LOSE YOU!
*light saber appears*
If i must...

GrimDark
Ye fools!! Tis the Dialectizer doing it's evil work, not that thar Kerina!! Fear the Dialectizer!!

Major Kerina
Anyway, I'll make a note of Pirate-speak day. Sounds nifty. So....mmmmm....Tedd to reiterate the title.

Uncannymaster
I leave for a day, and I return everyone thinks they're from Pireates of the Carribiean or something...

I mean, Johny Depth was cool and all, but this be maddness.

CRS2117
*Breathing heavily*

Come Kerina, I will teach you to master the powers of moderatorship, untill you shall become a mighty dark jedi... and rip off many copyrights! Together we shall rule the galaxies with an iron fist!

Or alternativly we can wait for pirate speak day, but hopefully it'll last a week :). Beats l33t anyday.

Major Kerina
Pass Darth :p

*needs Tedd plush*

GrimDark
I leave for a day, and I return everyone thinks they're from Pireates of the Carribiean or something...

I mean, Johny Depth was cool and all, but this be maddness.

The thing is, Mr. Depp was BEYOND cool. Yar!!

Must, see film, again...

General Shade Tail
Beats l33t anyday.

Excuse me?!

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Anything and everything is better than leet.

Ivellios
Anything and everything is better than leet.
What he said.

Uncannymaster
1 7|-|1|\||{ 7|-|47 #337 1$ 7|-|3 $5p10. #45|\|493 0 7|-|3 (0|\/|p573. \/\/0.#P 4|\|P 7|-|3.3 1$ |\|0 3654# 70 17.

1 %05 (4|\| .34P 7|-|1$, 937 4 5991|\| 91.#.13|\|P 4|\|P 74|{3 |-|3. 70 7|-|3 |\/|0\/12!