: This has probably been said, but...

level5nerd
It says a lot about Tedd's character that the only women who have voiced an attraction to him are Grace and Ellen.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Yes, it says that he's not...
a girl (Nanase the lesbian)
Elliot (Sarah the girlfriend)
whatever the hell Susan would go for
dead (Liz the really freaky extra)

GrimDark
It says a lot about Tedd's character that the only women who have voiced an attraction to him are Grace and Ellen.

In addition to what Ryv said, it says he keeps his glasses on alot. Seriously. Elliot hadn't seen him without glasses until that time when he got zapped with V5. Of course he's not gonna get alot of attention if he keeps his glasses on 99% of the time he's at school and stuff.

...And are you suggesting there's something wrong with Ellen? If you are, please permit me to beat your brains out with a bat with nails jammed in it.

level5nerd
Uh...no. My point was that both appear to be bisexual.

General Shade Tail
...Since when is Grace bisexual?

As far as I remember she has only ever been attracted to Tedd. And whenever she was attracted to him in female form, he was in V5, and was therefore most likely giving off weird pheromones. So go figure.

Grace? Not bisexual.

Ivellios
Actually, in this comic here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0337), Grace thinks it is weird that Tedd is not attracted to his own male form. That's sort of a hint.

GrimDark
That's cos Tedd's face is so feminine. And because Grace is a Teddsexual, and obviously can't understand why someone wouldn't be attracted to Tedd.

I would say that Grace doesn't have a defining sexuality, so in that way you COULD call her bisexual. I think she's just a Teddsexual though.

DarkShive
Grace's sexual preferences, and why they are what they are, will be clarified at some point in the future.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
We need a catfight between Grace and Ellen.
I'm going to be hammered for this, arn't I?

thecapedcaper
Nah. Nanase and Sarah would make for a more interesting cat fight. Think of the amount of bidding you could arrange. :deal:

patchwork cat
You just posted that so you could use that *deal* emoticon! :hammer: ;)
Taking her attitudes in general, I would guess that Grace is 'ambisexual'.
I like 'Teddsexual' :classic:

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Nah. Nanase and Sarah would make for a more interesting cat fight. Think of the amount of bidding you could arrange. :deal:
A fight between those two would end in seconds. Nanase's the best fighter in the bunch and Sarah...has a French art hat thingy and a painting of a feline Elliot.

Major Kerina
*hammers Ryv soundly* Yup...well...there are plenty of women who adore Tedd no matter how he/she looks...and I've noticed a number of guys adore male Tedd ;)

Woodtopian
I'm one of them, it's the strangest thing that.

ShadowNeko
Ok, first, Tedd rocks. Second of all, you know in this comic a cat fight would involve the transformation gun and a more literal definition of cat fight, right? Just thought I'd mention that. Oh yeah, and I would definately be willing to see that. A cat girl fight would rock. hehehehe.

Streak Hedgecat
hell yeah! ^^

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Ok, first, Tedd rocks. Second of all, you know in this comic a cat fight would involve the transformation gun and a more literal definition of cat fight, right? Just thought I'd mention that. Oh yeah, and I would definately be willing to see that. A cat girl fight would rock. hehehehe.
Hmm...a fight between the second and third cutest girls as kitties...I'm going to need to start shoving ice down my pants soon.

Kizor
A waste of good ice cream. When I get around to inventing water-cooled underwear order some.

Francis Ottoman already made fan-cooled underwear, but the downside to those is having to keep a wildly spinning fan blade very close to your package.

Streak Hedgecat
that could have some nasty results...

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
I loved that storyline.

Where's Jade?
In the break room.
What's she doing?
Eating a banana.
Give me the pants.

:banana:

Lithorien
You're talking about PvP Comics, right?

That was a cool storyline.. but I can't get by the fact that those fan-cooled pants had no power supply. And when they did.. WHERE would it be attached??

*shiver*

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
It's called a battery. They can be very small.

Lithorien
Ooo kkk, and the reason that a computer (which is where that fan came from) runs with a power supply of 250 - 400 volts is...?

ShadowNeko
Just remember...there are no plot holes...just the bruises from when you questions authors on if there are plotholes.