: Navigation

Fizzypop
I started my comic with a different approach to the display, and I didn't have navigation buttons or anything (next, back, current, etc).

I've been told this is a mistake, and I'm starting to see the reasons.
Unfortunately, I'm no god with scripting or PHP or anything...
Can anyone offer some suggestions to get a painfree navigation system up and running? :)

--Fizzy

ADark43
I don't have navigation buttons either, and I've been told it is a real pain going through the archives.

The only solution that I can think of is make a seperate HTML page for each issue and stick the links in underneath. :Puzzled:

Tokala Fox
http://atp.cx/

They have a php based script that works great for comic archiving. It’s easy to use once you get the page template set up. You just name your images with the correct date and upload them. You need a sever with php though.

King-of-Storms
First, not having a back and next and so on on your comics is a HUGE mistake. It is one of the biggest turn offs you can possibly do, next to doing a MS Paint Sprite Comic or posting pictures of George Bush.

Also, your site navagation should be at the top of the page, you know, the place where everyone is sure to spot it right away. Where it is placed now, is the second biggest turn off, since people have to search for it, and, people are lazy and hate to do any amount of extra work.

Fizzypop
Well.. I'll agree with you on the comic navigation..

However, I don't agree with you on the site navigation. :-D
But it's all good.. i'm getting that comic-nav goin' now..

--Fizzypop

First, not having a back and next and so on on your comics is a HUGE mistake. It is one of the biggest turn offs you can possibly do, next to doing a MS Paint Sprite Comic or posting pictures of George Bush.

Also, your site navagation should be at the top of the page, you know, the place where everyone is sure to spot it right away. Where it is placed now, is the second biggest turn off, since people have to search for it, and, people are lazy and hate to do any amount of extra work.