: Corruption spreading to CRFH!!!...

Moltare
Dan, have you been messing with Mari's mind again? (http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=56714)

level5nerd
Dare I ask what that says?

Bo Lindbergh
Dare I ask what that says?
Go ahead and read it. It won't corrupt you. Much.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Ahh yes, the transgender movement rolls on.

T_Drake
Soon it will spread across the globe. Mating will become so much more complicated. "So, are you a guy? Hey, where you going?! What did I say?!"

DarkShive
Excellent... :bunny:

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Excellent... :bunny:
You need to work on your Burns impression.

Eeexcccelent.

IHateUsernames
You need to work on your Burns impression.

Eeexcccelent.
Perfect

Emoore
Really, CRFH already has mutants and anthropomorphic-animal-transformations... it's not that big a jump to the gender-swapping... :P

Next_Paige
See, why's it always got to go there? :(

It's a shame to see that TG is nothing but a punchline.

DarkShive
I don't think it was meant as a derogitory statement; I've referred to getting someone into a new game to be corruption, even though there's nothing corrupt about it.

We should be careful about how we put things, however... there are a wide variety of people in these forums, and I doubt anybody wishes to inadvertantly hurt someone by saying something that could easily be taken the wrong way.

Emoore
Wasn't meant to be derogatory at all; I was just saying that CRFH!!! (which I lurves, by the way) is already a comic with weirdness-levels on-par with EGS, with or without sharing the particulars of transformation-types and such.

EDIT: Okay, so upon re-reading that, I'm not sure if that post right after mine was actually in refference to it, or in refference to the topic in-general and the connotation of the word "coruption."

But since all things, obviously, revolve around me, I'll just assume it was a response to my post, and let the reply I made stand...

Moltare
And if it was due to my choice of phrasing, I meant no offence by it.

CRS2117
I hate it when people write in ways I just cannot read. I see words, even sentences. Yet they seem incoherant or something that makes them all a haze.

I need sleep, yes. Sleep is my friend, my lover.