: Egs #500

Major Kerina
486 as of now :)

cow bell man
Yay! All most their. ^_^

T_Drake
Whooo!!! Nearly 500!

Does anything happen at 500, or is it just a big number?

Whooo!!!

Inev
Well, hopefully something will happen. Like the new Donation Wallpaper.

GrimDark
500... Holy. There's more comics than 8-Bit ALREADY. Damn that's some fiiiine comic makin'. ^-^

Well, it was more comics ages ago, I just didn't realise EGS was quite THAT far ahead in terms of comics. Shows how much difference one comic a weekday makes.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Aye.

level5nerd
500... Holy. There's more comics than 8-Bit ALREADY. Damn that's some fiiiine comic makin'. ^-^

Well, it was more comics ages ago, I just didn't realise EGS was quite THAT far ahead in terms of comics. Shows how much difference one comic a weekday makes.

Well, yeah, but it's less than half of Sluggy, CRFH, Walky, Schlock, GPF, or...actually, I can't think of any others. Wow, 500...

cow bell man
Well, yeah, but it's less than half of Sluggy, CRFH, Walky, Schlock, GPF, or...actually, I can't think of any others. Wow, 500...

Remember Its all about quality not numbers. I think all of us here can all agree Dan has great quality in his work.

T_Drake
Indeed. And soon there will be 500 quality comics.

CRS2117
500 gif's of really interesting Comic, plus a near hundred of amusing filler's. It's quite an achivement.

And as such, I will be getting drunk in Dan's honour next time I get the chance to be drunk.

ShadowNeko
500. Wheeeeh. There is still a ways to go. I mean, it's at 422 according the the page numbers on actual comics, but it is still very impressive. All hail Dan! I say he stops doing anything else and get to number 500 in a week or too. Than maybe he could sleep or something.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
By 500 we might actually reach the end of the coming flashback!

T_Drake
Nah, in the middle of the flashback, we'll switch focus to an uryuom eating a popsicle. Or maybe that's just me. Hmmm...

Telperion
What if Dan is planning to have the 500th comic signal the beginning of the bestest and most coolest of storylines since Sister? Or what if he plans for the 500th comic to be just like his 100th and and he makes it a canon filler?

Illjwamh
500th overall, true. It'll be cool when we get to 500 story comics.

Zephir
The most strips I've seen in any comic so far has been Ozy and Millie, at nearly 1,400 strips. Of course, I think that EGS is better than OaM (especially nowadays), so yeah, quality means more than the quantity. ^_^

And I can only imagine what Dan has in store for Story 500...well, not really, but still...you know what I mean. >_>

Morrighan
500 - that's cool.

This seems to be a time of anniversaries, since EverythingJake has just celebrated 1000 and CRFH has just had 1500.