: Dan's Hat

Ijuin
We have heard of Dan's master plan to get a new hat, but what sort of hat would he get?

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
It would be a beaver.

Kspaz
I don't know but if it requires him to get millions of dollars first, it must be really fancy.

T_Drake
It better not be dragonskin, that's all I'm saying.

GrimDark
A French beret. Like Sarah's. Cos he's an artist an' all.

T_Drake
Dan should get a tophat. One of those large ones, like Lincoln had. No reason, but that would be humorous.

GrimDark
I suppose you'll be suggesting a waistjacket and no pants next.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
You fools! It's going to be a live beaver!

zakiller
maby a live wolverine lol :evil:

CRS2117
Whilst a tophat and waistcoat might look good on Dan, he needs a hat with a feather in it.

Seriously, people will respect you. Espeically if it's purple. (Okay, maybe only Matt might respect you)

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
The P-word has been said! Hit the deck! *begins punching the floor*

T_Drake
Returning to sanity, Dan should get a bowling shoe. Wait, that's not sanity. Curses!

zakiller
maby a cactus or a bonzai tree

CRS2117
Oooh, he should get a bonsai tree. Otherwise my cactus would get jealous.

I swear it lives on air humidity, I havent watered it in years.

T_Drake
Don't cacti tend to live in areas with little to no water? Or am I just an idiot?

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Drake: Yes, and yes. ;)

And did anyone else make the connection between bonsai and penguins? If so, let's exchange pity for eachother.

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Squirel skin cap, perhaps..... (Kidding, I'm only kidding!)

T_Drake
Squirel skin cap, perhaps.....

HEATHEN!!!

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
With a big furry tail down the back....

I'm just kidding, I woulen't have poor Grace hurt for the world!

T_Drake
While you only said squirrels, your mind leaped straight to Grace. Dirty conscience?

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
I thought the squirel reference inferred Grace. But I wouldn't have her hurt for anything. She is just soooo sweet, but it could be a funny filler....

I feel dirty now. :(

T_Drake
As you should. (Pray that GST never finds out)

Moving on, Dan should get one of those hat-wigs with the fake hair coming out underneath the hat. Why you ask? I don't know. You tell me.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
He's loing his fur?

T_Drake
Maybe not, but its better to be prepared in case some scissors wielding maniac comes after him and cuts off all his hair.

zakiller
a bonsai tree is perfect because while he has (comic)writers block he can trim it and keep it healthy to stop him from destroying the comp lol :Popcorn:

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
<- Maniac runs by with squirel girl Dan's pony tail.

lol

He should use a pony tail palm for his bonsai! He would just look like he had crazy green hair!, and cause it would look cool. :)

GrimDark
I'm surprised no one has suggesting a pirate hat yet. In preperation for tomorrow... May I say... Yar.

zakiller
whats goin on tomarow?

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
National Talk Like a Pirate Day... Arrrrrrr.

zakiller
oh...well than arr...i will het ye gold dabloons if its the last thing i do

zakiller
i just got a great idea
it will be a huge styrafoam sombrero (probibly misspelled but it gets the point across)

Xero1
are you all kidding (of course you are becuase... well um I am too.. yeah that should do it)
dan is gonna get one of them beanies that has a propeler attached and straps around your head. so he can either get his head yanked off or he can yell at us from the sky saying " I am the flying squirrel of doom and I will rain acorns on your pitiful city! muhahaha..."
then agian i could be wrong

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Flying squirrel of DOOM..... huh..... ya know, that sounds like a cool filler.

zakiller
DEATH FROM ABOVE!

lol that would be a good t-shirt too

Swarm
I think an adaption of the bonsai idea: have a little bonsai tree in which a little squirrel lives.

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
The little squirrel liveing in Dan's bonsai hat is his concience!