: Site Load Time LOOONG

JoeGP
My site http://www.MattandTheo.com takes a LONG time to load. I thought maybe it was just because I'm on Dial-Up, but other people on DSL and Cable told me it takes a long time on theirs too. If someone could find the root of the problem I'd really appreciate it. I know HTML, but I don't really know Javascript, I just cut and paste code so I don't know if that's messing it up or what. Thanks for your help.

Glasko
My site http://www.MattandTheo.com takes a LONG time to load. I thought maybe it was just because I'm on Dial-Up, but other people on DSL and Cable told me it takes a long time on theirs too. If someone could find the root of the problem I'd really appreciate it. I know HTML, but I don't really know Javascript, I just cut and paste code so I don't know if that's messing it up or what. Thanks for your help.

Your load was very quick for me.

DaDoc
It loaded fast enough on my school's crappy connection. I'll try it at my house later.

JoeGP
Hmm...well, that's good! I don't know, it's hard for me to judge since I use dial-up. I guess it depends on what you call a long time, too. I don't know. Thanks for checking it out, anyway.

Schmoo
Kind of slow for me, I'm on dial-up too. Lot's of broken-image-little-red-cross majiggers there by the way.

King-of-Storms
It's just keenspace being laggy, that's all.

JoeGP
Kind of slow for me, I'm on dial-up too. Lot's of broken-image-little-red-cross majiggers there by the way.

Really? I didn't see any of those. What page are they on?

It's just keenspace being laggy, that's all.

Oh! I didn't think about that. Thanks.

King-of-Storms
Yah, Keenspace tends to be laggy, no matter what time of day it is.

Just create a geocities account and upload your index and all of the files there, just to be sure (and, just the index file)

Dranze
Loads fine for me.

Schmoo
Broken images are on the indexpage, maybe others. I didn't check.

King-of-Storms
Broken images are on the indexpage, maybe others. I didn't check.

I think your having computer problems, you seem to be having a hard time seeing pictures, that others have no problem seeing.