: Fate of the Forum?

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Just noticed on the EGS main site that there is a link up for a new Keenspot EGS forum. Does that mean that this one is going away? (Just wondering. I'm far too lazy and don't really feel like registering for the 'spot board now that I'm set up here.)

DarkShive
the two shall co-exist.

showler
Well, I tried to instigate a war between the KS forum and the WC.N forum, but it didn't go so well. When the me that posts on the KS forum tried to beat the hell out of the me that posts on the WC.N forum both mes got knocked out and when I woke up I couldn't remember which me had beaten which me.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
The really pathetic thing is that I understood that.

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Me too. I don't know if it is pathetic or scary, though.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
I think both.

GrimDark
If both of the showlers knocked out each other then surely neither of them one...

Ryv, why the hell is the character in your avatar sniffing their own armpit? O.o'' No, seriously... >.>

And yay for co-existing forums. I like these ones better anyway.

Acanous
I don't know if I'll ever post on the Keenspot forums... I mean, there are FIVE EGS forums now... FIVE!!!
sheesh. if a merging of forums were to happen, it would break the dam of information... this one is by far the most high-paced and random. and I like it here. it's like at work. I'm as highly thought of as those in charge >:)

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Click the link in my sig for the full image. Thanks go out to Zephir for drawing it.

As a direct answer, he's drawing a sword.

Fingolfin Aeros
Wait....

So, does this mean that there shall now be three Forums? Or is it up to four?
What's that Aca? There are FIVE?
:: Blinks.::
How can people keep up with them all?

Swarm
Well, one's dead, one is the Yahoo group where nothing seems to happen, one's this one, and the other is the new one where...nothing much seems to be happening either. I think it will probably evolve into a smaller version of this one with generally quieter bunnies.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Not if I have anything to say about it! Come, gigawatt stereo of doom! We have a forum to corrupt!

CRS2117
Oooh, I never saw it as that. I saw it as the hilt being a man standing on top of a mountain. Only now do I see it's some sort of elf type guy on wings... with wings... I'm too tired for this.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Your sense of scale is funny.

Semaw
Anybody else having trouble with the keen forums? I can read the post, write a reply, but as when I tell it to post the reply, my connection times out. To those in the nightclub, I am with you in spirit.

Illjwamh
I like it better here. I registered at the KS forum, but I don't think I'll be posting there very often.

CRS2117
Your sense of scale is funny.

It's just non moving small monochrome images. Always find them hard to recognise.