: Grace is DOOMed!

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Is it just me or does Damien (or whatever it is Grace is dreaming about) in this strip http://elgoonishshive.keenspot.com/d/20020318.html look a lot like the Barons of Hell from the origional DOOM video game? It may just be a coincidence (I AM an addict to that game, after all!)

GrimDark
Uh, well, give a skull some horns and it'll look like any generic demon.

And I don't think the Barons Of Hell are quite like that, I could probably come up with closer examples...

DarkShive
look more like lost souls to me... but so would any skull given horns, especially if it's burning

showler
You should probably switch those links to elgoonishshive.com instead of the elgoonishshive.keenspot.com ones. The e.k.c link was only for when Keen was having "issues".

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
sorry, that is what came up when I was going through the archives. I must have bookmarked the wrong site when all the crazyness with the site was happening.

Kizor
You said you were addicted?

Then that looks to me rather much like the time on the morning of the third day of my Final Fantasy X marathon, when I didn't look where I was going while walking on the driveway and almost bumped into Auron.

If you're looking for the point of this message you've missed it.

EvilPerson
look more like lost souls to me... but so would any skull given horns, especially if it's burning

I agree, burning skulls rock tho'...
... so does Doom...
... I don't know what I'm doing here.*sigh*