: Squirel Girl Nanase

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
In the top right portion of this one http://elgoonishshive.keenspot.com/d/20020415.html does it not appear that Nanase has a bit of a Squirel tail? (Yes, I know it is supposed to be energy, but it does look a bit like a tail to me.)

Zakane
Just a tad, but she doesn't have the fur and ears, not to mention its a differnt shade of Red ^-^

Xero1
yes... i can see it and, though i agree with zakane...the title Squirel girl nanase stuck an image in my head...i had to get it out...Prince THIS is all your fualt!!! :boxing:

EDIT
now improved with a tail, an ear, a couple of eyebrows and wouldn't ya know it PUPILS.
P.S.
Please don't let the Nanase bunnies kill me! :dead:

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
yes... i can see it and, though i agree with zakane...the title Squirel girl nanase stuck an image in my head...i had to get it out...Prince THIS is all your fualt!!! :boxing:

hehehehe :evil:

CRS2117
Oh... yeah?

I miss old Elliot, he looked so much cuter when I could imagine wrapping his spine on a lampost. That might sound weird, but it works for me. And if it's not broken don't fix it.

JAS0Nx
How can you type with your furrie costume on?

AllianceSJR
Quick off-topic post alert:

I have a lot of squirrels in my backyard, and I named one Grace even before I started reading this comic!

Weird, eh?[/spam]

Kspaz
Quick off-topic post alert:

I have a lot of squirrels in my backyard, and I named one Grace even before I started reading this comic!

Weird, eh?[/spam]

How do you tell Grace from all the other squirrels?

If the answer is she's taller then all the others I'm going to be dissappointed.

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
We have a huge grey squirrel named Bob in my grandma's backyard. He is HUGE, could take out most of the dogs in the neighborhood if he so chose.

AllianceSJR
How do you tell Grace from all the other squirrels?

If the answer is she's taller then all the others I'm going to be dissappointed.

She has a large white streak on her back.

Fallwind
She has a large white streak on her back.

dude, thats no squirrel.. and if you will excuse me i will be standing up wind :gasmask:

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Hey, skunks are not smelly creatures unless you make them mad. Note that absolutly no creature in the forest that has a nose will make them mad.

Tropylium
Well, badgers and raccoons have white stripes too. Or zebras — are you sure your Grace does not neigh? :lick:

And killer whales of course! How could I forget the killer whales! :D

Kspaz
Great now I have a weird mental image of a killer whale falling into a backyard, and eating bird seed from the feeders.

Tropylium
My work here is done now. :D

Kspaz
Curse you, you evil Septigon!

AllianceSJR
Actually, yes, she is a squirrel. The white streak doesn't run all the way down, kinda off to the side, and just like an inch.

Xero1
tch its kinda pathetic that this has more veiws than anyone of my other fan arts especially considering i made it on the spot. maybe i'll move this to my fan art later