: William & Gillian = Tony & Susan !?!?!?

Farsan
I mean, it's obvious! Tedd must have used Tony and Susan's DNA for their template... They have the same type of hair (Tedd must have tried the change before, when the gun didn't work the same way), and they gravitated towards the same behaviour (and powers) when they transformed completely.

GAKK! Is Tedd crazy? It will certainly end in a disaster!

Ryvaken Tal`Draco

T_Drake
They look like human versions of themselves.

Bathe
I agree. And for some reason, William is reminds me of a actor who plays alot of presidents...Im not sure who...

GrimDark
William looks slightly more muscled, but hey, he might be a musclye Uryoum under that suit? Or it might just be the drawing style deceptively exaggerating his muscles. Dunno.

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
.... ok, I'm probably gonna get hit for this, but....

Human Gill is sooo much cuter than Suzan! Don't compare them, it would just make Suzan look bad!

Morrighan
DIE!!!!! :hammer:

I'm sorry, but such lack of discrimination can't possibly be left unpunished.

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
DIE!!!!! :hammer:

I'm sorry, but such lack of discrimination can't possibly be left unpunished.

ow :hammer: Stop it!... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Sorry, I was a bit of a Suzan fan... but then Gill got her human form and just blew Ms. PomPoms away. lol

>Runs before Morrighan can hit him again!<

zakiller
William looks slightly more muscled, but hey, he might be a musclye Uryoum under that suit? Or it might just be the drawing style deceptively exaggerating his muscles. Dunno.

lol
who is to say uryoums even have musclels? :headshot: :hammer:
im not gonna go into thearoys but im sure pther ppl will lol
(oh and what is the phenetic thing for uryoum i never found out how to pronounce it)

GrimDark
Bloody typos.

Oh, and Susan > Gillian. Easily. Gilliam looks wide-eyed and freaky, and her hair doesn't exactly flow that much.

The more I see Susan the more I think she's cute, in a vicious hammer-weilding way. She looks cute when she opens her eyes properly.

Diatone
I thought she looked rather cute in these two...
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/d/20020711.html
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/d/20020712.html

:hammer: ow! hey! Watch it with that hammer!