: So, is anyone doing anything for Halloween in their comic?

skoolmunkee
I know that I am. Halloween is SO completely the RDT's holiday. I changed my index page color scheme and I'll be posting some halloween-and-RDT related thing every couple of days to the Halloween section of my page. And I'm running a contest.

And now, I think the RDT is the ONLY webcomic to have a cornfield maze pattern. (linked rather than inline.... for modem peeps like me!) And yes, I drew it myself, and yes, you can complete it!

http://www.whitestorm.com/rdt/extras/hal-cornmaze.jpg

Bowser
Perhaps... It all depends on whether or not I get Link home by then.

Zspade
I'll probably do some random comic with some ritual sacrifice. That always quells my audience's bloodlust.

Litazia Tanxashira
Nope. I'll be doing a non-holiday story then (as opposed to, uh, last year :) )

anarcadium
yup i am ..

well i am changing the image of the 2 main chars.
on the main page on the top right corner thier is a pic of the two main chars and i am thinking of having them be a lill dressed up or something like that ..

but i think its cool to do holiday stuff. it just sets the mood. =P

The Unknown Comic
presently I have nothing.

I did a full color one last year that's still in my archives.

maybe, I will be inspired as the day approaches. Then I'll have to kick my ass into gear.

samfish
i'm going to have a short interlude story that leads into the next big one.

yeah, i'm planning on changing my color scheme to be more festive, too...with a pumpkin instead of a green circle for the emblem, among other things!

yay halloween!

fiftyandhalifax
fifty and halifax dont have halloween. thier lives are scary enough already.

3Dave
I will be doing something for Halloween. Not sure what yet, but there will be some sort of storyline.

I also made some nifty Halloween wallpapers that can be found on my site, including one of a pumpkin shaped like Sid's head. Of course it ended up looking more like Goofy's head, but what can you do?

claytonian
2 projects thats all the info you gets until then

PokeGravy
I'm going to do a pretty clever Harry Potter parody. That fits in with Halloween, right? It'll be cool because I'm going to use color every day for this story, not just Sundays.

KCGREEN
got a halloween storyline already happenin' over at Bill the Magician

Chris C.
Just started my Halloween storyline.

Kittykatya
FG will have a three-day storyline for Halloween week; still need to iron out a few wrinkles in it.

chikin
Hadn't thought about it. O_o I'll probably throw in a pumpkin, or something.

skoolmunkee
You should all do cornfield mazes that way it won't be so lonely here at the top.

Salmon
i'll probably do something about how much I HATE TRICK-OR-TREATERS!

fiftyandhalifax
i bet i know a vegitable who REALLY hates trick or treaters....

...and i aint talkin about christopher reeves.

UnimatrixOsigma
I'll be changing the colour scheeme and doing a comic on halloween week for the holiday spirit... fear... Fear! And MORE FEAR!!! MWAhAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I need blood... :vampire:

NewAgeMilhouse
Ed wrote up some rad Halloween scripts, so the next couple of Billy Stupendouses will be Halloween-related.

MaRiNe
I'm starting 2 new comics, both centered around a hellish theme.

One isnt entirely new...

samfish
i bet i know a vegitable who REALLY hates trick or treaters....

...and i aint talkin about christopher reeves.

albert belle? his baseball carrear isin a vegitable-like state. and i KNOW he hates trick or treaters.

back when he played for cleveland, i recall he tried to run some over in his car.

ah, memories...

Schmoo
I'll probably do a one-off "Halloween Special" strip, but only if I can think of a good joke for it. If all else fails, I'll teach my readers voodoo.

Akira_0864
Hopefully, I'll get my new webpage setup before halloween.
I'll change the background to orange and black and the main pic will be some of the characters in halloween costumes.
For the comic, I'll just have like one or two episodes making fun of Halloween, or something stupid that I'll do during the time.

szkud
yeah... I think I will. I dont stock comics or plan strips so itll be spur of the moment but I most likely will.

Rao!
Hmm...

Originaly I planned a "5 mini halloween themed comics" week on the last week of October, but the story progresses slow enough as it is.

There WILL be, though, a Halloween Exupéry episode ! Where the halloween theme sticks for... oh, I don't know, 3 or 4 panels... our of something like 12.

Wee !

Stickmaster Brad
I can't do anything, I gots a storyline that'll last well into 2007 at my rate :(

Actually, more like a couple more months, but still...

Hank
If I can manage to dig myself out of this god forsaken hole known as my current Celine Dion storyline, I would love to do some sort of something for Halloween.

I mean jeez, I already missed Yon Kippur.

PokeGravy
You missed Yom Kippur? That's an essential holiday for comic parody!

Actually I think I did a Yom Kippur comic last year. Which means I should go cry.

Weaselon
I shouldn't, 'cause I just started chapter 3 and I have a schedule to stick to if I intend not to annoy my readers, but I really want to....
perhaps if I just throw up a Halloween special as a one-shot comic on the 31st in addition to the normal weekly update, no one will mind....

hee.. I just had an idea to... anybody wanna see how the local superheroes at The Galaxy Bar & Grill celebrate Halloween?

samfish
look at me! LOOK AT MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.claytonheat.com)

DaOutlaw
haloween filler art. gonna have my characters dress up as anime characters.

Glasko
Depends on where I am in the storyline really, I may do a quick referance... but as of now it isn't in the plan.

kong
I would change my color scheme if it wasn’t already Halloween colors ... but yeah I plan on doing a cool Halloween comic.

... I dont want to give anything away ... so I wont :P