: Great job on the comic.

Impseth
Hey, just want to say I love the comic and hope it stays around for a while. I do tech support for an american ISP and in between the people wondering why I can't fix the problem with their monitor, and other people who figure I can be yelled at(for no reason I can see) I read webcomics. Normally I read them only at work simply becuase they're a good time waster and entertaining.

Your comic is the only one that I have actually gone home and continued reading because I enjoyed it so much. I'm thinking of doing a webcomic myself, well more like, enjoying the idea of doing my own comic, and was wondering if you taught yourself to draw or if you took a course at school or something like that.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Later.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
*hands new guy dead fish*

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Welcome Impseth! I do tech support for a large American computer manufacturer. I have a lot of Webcomics that I read while being used and abused by callers, but EGS is the only one I leave the forum open and refresh constantly.

That being said, you may want to check out the newbie intro thread here: http://www.webcomic.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29924

.... and congradulations on your dead fish.

>looks up to the mantle at his prized dead fish.... a tear wells up in his eye<

Impseth
Excellent, I can eat tonight.

Impseth
That would have prolly been the best idea. Oh well, time to get my eyes examined again. *hits back of head* <an ominous wet slap follows>

CRS2117
On behalf of Major Kerina I offer you a customary plushie and cookie.

Although I personnaly prefer a pillow and biscuit.

AllianceSJR
You can fight someone with your fish if it was alive. You can still do it if it was dead, but it's funnier if it's alive, and therefore worth doing.

I enjoy this comic a whole lot. It was the transition for me into Ranma!

DaveK
You can fight someone with your fish if it was alive. You can still do it if it was dead, but it's funnier if it's alive, and therefore worth doing.

I enjoy this comic a whole lot. It was the transition for me into Ranma!

But if it's alive you can't do the fish-slapping dance nearly as well as you can if it's dead.

DarkShive
thanks for the compliments! in regards to training with drawing, I have many reference books, but no "real" formal training. I took drawing classes in high school, but basically all the class were was being given a sketchbook and being told to draw something each week. I could've done that on my own, dag'nabbit!

derr
I never even got a welcome much less a dead fish :(

WHERE IS MY DEAD FISH?!?!?!?!?!

zakiller
i was givven a dead fish but i think i hid it in a planter lol
(but i never got my plushie and cookie :sad: )

derr
Wait, you get a plushie and a cookie to?!?!!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later derr went on a killing spree screaming: plushie,fish,cookie repeatedly

cow bell man
derr if you want all that stuff you have to introduce your self on the Newbie Introduction Thread

Zakiller, I sorry that some body sliped and didn't give you your cookie and bunny.

*gives Zakiller an any flavor cookie and a plush bunny :bunny: *

There, all better. ^_^

zakiller
thanks (takes a bite of the cookie and holds the plushie :) )

Kspaz
Is there a waiting list for these? I was told my plushie was being ordered.

cow bell man
Did we miss giveing these to you?

*gives Kspaz an any flavor cookie and a plush bunny :bunny: *

Did we miss anybody else?

Tropylium
I got a fish, but no plushie in sight... :Puzzled:
(The cookie doesn't really matter.)
(I don't think sidetracking is really ruining this topic... it wasn't a very interactive subject to begin with.)

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
That would have prolly been the best idea. Oh well, time to get my eyes examined again. *hits back of head* <an ominous wet slap follows>
He slapped things with dead fish! He is as insane as I am! *hugs many people with tears of joy*
Dead fish for everyone!
*pulls out a radio, whispers, ruins. A few tons of dead fish fall from the sky*

Tropylium
<attempts to build a castle out of the fish>
Dammit! These things are wayyy too slippery. Anyone got a stapler - a big stapler?