: My New Stuff

WizToast
please critique: http://smbc.keenspace.com/

Zspade
Honestly, not my type of comic, so I suppose I'll refrain from commenting on the comic it'self, other than saying it's better than a lot of stuff that comes through here.

I actually liked the use of yellow binder paper, but I felt that there should be a next/forward button at the bottom of each one.

Ignatius
What's with the dancing skeleton? Honestly, it doesn't add anything to the page, doesn't even mesh with the comic.

chikin
I like the skelly. :D Not so sure about the comic though, sorry. I was a big fan of Breakfast Cereal, but this one doesn't seem to do much for me I'm afraid. :( The panel layouts are cool, but imo the yellow paper distracts me and doesn't do a lot for it, and I'm not really sure what's going on, I really can't work it out. :/ But yeah, I'm a paper snob, and things might make more sense to me after a few updates...

Dinglemunch
What's funny is that you scanned the whole legal pad instead of just the page each comic was on, so you can kind of see through to the next episode on some of them. Kind of like an unintentional preview.

I actually laughed at the dancing skeleton because it looks like one of those things that only makes sense in the author's mind, but no sense to anyone else. Although it's probably just there because of Halloween.

By the way, what happened to smbccomics.com? It's a brokey link now.

MaRiNe
Worst comic ever! ~ end comic book guy voice

ACtually, Mr. Bowjangles enjoys it.

Mellonballer
the link doesnt work for me.

WizToast
Sorry about that. The page is now back up.

Elftor
this comic is uberdope and anyone who doesn't agree is a moron

Erik the Hack
I thought it was pretty cool, Mr. Toast; altogether unique and pretty thoughtful. My favorite was the one where his brother asked grandpa for money. That one made me laugh pretty hard. :D

Whoa... Elftor and I actually agree on a comic.... We're through the looking glass, people! :clown:

goonigoogoo
Hey, is this the new smbc? None of the old ones for enjoyment and addicting new people?

Great work, anyway

WizToast
Nah. I'm trying to start from scratch. Though, maybe I'll add the old stuff at some point in the future.