: My + Ull + Stone. A Hundred? Yup!

Bowser
My 100th comic has just been put up. W00t, yay me & all that! Instead of JUST following the tradition of saying "Yay! I'm at a milestone", I'll also ask for a crit. It's good to get a healthy dose of what other people think every once in a while. Helps ya improve on stuff.

The other end
Good for you! :) *sobs silently at own faliure* why can't I get off my butt, why!

Ethane
Well, I'm not going to give you a crit because I remember when you made that crazy flash animation that made me laugh so hard. You also know how hard I am on sprite comics so all I can say is way to go! Keep having fun with it.

Ethane

Bowser
It wasn't flash... I use Gif Contruction Set for my animations... Which means that I make each frame in Photoshop...

I forgot to put up a link before... It's in my sig, but here it is again:
http://www.GameCheetz.com (http://www.gamecheetz.com/)

Also, in my exitement I initially forgot to upload... So, NOW it's up...

Bowser
So... No one's willing to give me any crit advice? Oh, well...

DistAdvent
Well, I see that many of the problems that I noticed when you first posted here have diminished and that definitely is good. I find the characters you used are appealing and the particular way you decided to convey the story is appealing.

I also enjoyed how the story does not abruptly change to another event (well, it does but the individual stories do not). The prominent area in your comic seems to be the story. Your writing does need to improve some, although it it doesn't effect the story.

Oh, and it is great that you have reached that many comics then.

Bowser
Improve my writing, eh? Hmmm...

DistAdvent
Well, I also was wondering, I remember before how you were explaining that as the story progress, it would reveal new versions of characters in more advanced format. Does that object in the last panel signify the beginning of this transition? I was wondering when you would begin that.

Also, with the writing, I guess I should be more specfic. I guess the last few have been good, although I just noticed that in some areas it seemed as though there were other ways you could easily convey the event you were explaining. I believe you will improve though then.

Bowser
The cake was just eye candy. The Director won't change. So far, only a few characters have changed... Once they're done with 8-Bits, they'll be 16. Once they finish that... Isometric. A few won't reach Isometric... But Mario's series, Sonic's series & Link definately will.