: EGS Withdrawls

KungFuHamster
urggh.... comic is late.... twitching.... feeling dizzy... URK!

*head explodes*

(Technical troubles again?)

Lutra
urggh.... comic is late.... twitching.... feeling dizzy... URK!

*head explodes*

(Technical troubles again?)

Seems Like-- Dan mentions something about technical troubles with the DNS server on the responses thread for Sunday's filler (which, btw he presents there for us).

ex animo-

Lutra

GrimDark
I also am suffering. But we got to see Ellen yesterday so I'm not suffering *that* much.

Lutra
I also am suffering. But we got to see Ellen yesterday so I'm not suffering *that* much.

Mmmmmm- Ellen...

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
She looks ugly in that, though.

Kspaz
I wouldn't say ugly just...ticked off.

GrimDark
She looks ugly in that, though.

Your usage of the word 'ugly' is highly bizarre.

Impseth
Your usage of the word.....hmmmmm

nevermind

Erzengel
Me... want... to... injure... Keenspot...

WORK DANG IT!!!!

You say it updates a 1AM EST. It's 1AM PST now. No new comic.

KungFuHamster
Me... want... to... injure... Keenspot...

WORK DANG IT!!!!

You say it updates a 1AM EST. It's 1AM PST now. No new comic.
12:24PM, no new comic.

ARRGH! Hamster *SMASH*!!

DarkShive
Yeah, there isn't going to be one today, because the main address wasn't working through most of yesterday and the day before. I discussed this in the news post, but perhaps it wasn't clear... but in any case, the next new comic will be tommorow, and it will be the creepiest. comic. EVER. ...so far.

KungFuHamster
Yeah, there isn't going to be one today, because the main address wasn't working through most of yesterday and the day before. I discussed this in the news post, but perhaps it wasn't clear... but in any case, the next new comic will be tommorow, and it will be the creepiest. comic. EVER. ...so far.
More Tedd in Love Hina outfits?

PRINCEofNIGHTMARES
Ted + Love Hina........mmmmmmm :) .... I mean NO... uh that is disgusting!

>runs away<

GrimDark
My my. Way to increase the tension even more. First two setup comics, then a day without a comic, and then a post warning us about tomorrow's comic. Yeeps.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
The first webcomic I ever liked was "/GU". It was hosted on Keenspace and updated reliably for years.
It was the oldest Keenspace comic that had not been given Keenspot.
I salute /GU with this frustration.

ABSOR SMASH!!

Erzengel
I discussed this in the news post, but perhaps it wasn't clear...

News post? What news post? The newest news post was on 9/28, or 10/05 in the filler section, and neither discuss anything about no comic on 10/15. I was looking for a news post for explanation but didn't see one.

showler
Gav posted a message in the main Keenspot forum detailing the problem and indicating that they have purchased a new raid system to be implemented shortly and which will add some hardware redundancy.

Illjwamh
Hmmm...an argument for visiting the Keenspot forums more often.

DarkShive
Aw, crap.. I hardcoded the news post, but didn't change the update template, so the "Important News" post effectively disappeared at 12AM this morning... sorry about that

PoN
Don't sweat it Dan. You can always just claim that the info in the recap was so important it had to be up for 2 days. lol

Illjwamh
Works for me.:D

DaveK
I also can't actually get to GPF and It's Walky today.

Liam Slider
Yeah same here...EGS is the only keenspot comic that I read that I can get to.