: Web-Look

Bowser
I figure, since I put up a thread to crit my comic the other day, I should get my site looked at as well... As I said in the other thread, it's good to get a healthy dose of what other people think every once in a while.

How's my site looking at this point? Aside from the Software page... I know that page has major problems... Just let me know what problems you can find with it. It used to be too bright... I think I've fixed that at least.

DaDoc
Sure does suck that bad sites asking for critiques always get more replies.

Anyways, although I usually dislike sprite comics, I find yours quite enjoyable. My one problem with your site is that some of the backgrounds are a little awkward (like the ones for Software and Links) and some of them are rather plain (like the ones for Tracy's E-Mails and Rants). Nothing big. Definetly not anything that would distract me to your site.

Bowser
"Anyways, although I usually dislike sprite comics, I find yours quite enjoyable."
Thanks. I'm glad to hear it. Perhaps you've been looking at the wrong ones... There are only 6 that I read, personally.

The Links one is still bad? Perhaps if I reduced the images saturation...
As I said before, I know the Software page is horrid. (There's an exception there. It looks fine if you're 1024x768 at a specific font size.) I definately want to fix it, & I've been brainstorming on this for over a month to no avail.

The reason Tracy's Emails is plain is 'cause I can't think up a BG that'll work under any given color... 'Cept white. I think I know how I'll fix it though.

The Rants page is Yellow on Green because of the classic yellow chalk on a green board used in so many educational institutions. Do you think white on black might be better?

I'm glad to hear that most of my old problems have been cleaned up.