: Nothing Nice?

Day2Night
is it just my computer or is the nothing nice web site down?

samfish
is there a particular reason you've decided to pose this question here?

...whats nothing nice? do you mean something awful?

Day2Night
no, i mean nothing nice. as in www.nothingnice.com (http://www.nothingnice.com) its a comic site... a pretty big one actually...

rezo
Yeah, it was pretty big from what I understood.

For those that don't know, he's referring to "Nothing Nice to say"(or was it "2 say?"). A "punk" comic wherein some people make fun of bands they don't like and other such things. My friend used to post at the board and would mention it every now and then.

A whole bunch of nonsense happened with the forums apparently. The fellow that ran the comic would get into spats with a small amount of members and eventually shut the thing down(there were thousands of people registered and it was very active) leaving a smiley face in its place. Also, the comic had put ended just a few months before that, and only recently restarted sometime in summer just before that happened. Maybe since he was just getting back into the swing of things he decided to just give up and take the site down. That's my guess.

static
Yeah, it was pretty big from what I understood.

For those that don't know, he's referring to "Nothing Nice to say"(or was it "2 say?"). A "punk" comic wherein some people make fun of bands they don't like and other such things. My friend used to post at the board and would mention it every now and then.

A whole bunch of nonsense happened with the forums apparently. The fellow that ran the comic would get into spats with a small amount of members and eventually shut the thing down(there were thousands of people registered and it was very active) leaving a smiley face in its place. Also, the comic had put ended just a few months before that, and only recently restarted sometime in summer just before that happened. So my guess is that since he was just getting back into the swing of things he decided to just give up and take the site down. That's my guess.

mitch was pretty moody and tempermental, that wouldn't surprise me. it was a great comic tho