: White Ninja author: A Genius or On Pot?

Rather-Random
Personally, I think he has some kind of drug to make these comics. Their SO good.

Rabid Fan
Both I presume! A Pot of Gold really...

Elftor
white ninja has two authors. I don't think they're on pot, but they are canadian..

Glasko
white ninja has two authors. I don't think they're on pot, but they are canadian..

And that's all she wrote ;). Captain Suppository is another hilarious Canadian comic.

goonigoogoo
Why can't it be both?

3Dave
I have to laugh when people bag on this comic with such comments as "How can you like this comic? The art sucks so bad!" and nonsense such as this.

White Ninja is a great comic, pot or not.

fiftyandhalifax
kent is on PCP and scott is on smack.

Steve Hogan
I thought Canadians prefered hash.

(It's a great strip)

Zeek
i just love canadians...

Mr Demaree
I don't think there's a person in the universe that doesn't like white ninja. Even the people who have never seen it like it. Its just that amazing.

EmoKid
Can something be wacky and the author not be on drugs? Is that possible? I mean I have nothing against drugs...but cant the authors be the great people they are without being high?

PrfectGREG
i did like 8 strips high once, I was really on a roll!

Day2Night
yep, thats it, being canadian explains EVERYTHING.

ScytheBoy
white ninja has two authors.Wait what? This is news to me. So it's Kent and..

claytonian
would it be a sacrelege to say that I find white ninja cute but not that funny? *sacked*

PrfectGREG
The one strip white ninja eats a cookie, i think its called, is by far the funniest strip I have ever seen.

Zspade
I tried not to like it, but white ninja is just to naive. They really touch on surface thoughts many of us have had, but would never ourselves share. That is the genius of White Ninja.

Elftor
Wait what? This is news to me. So it's Kent and..
Scott

Steve Hogan
Can something be wacky and the author not be on drugs? Is that possible? I mean I have nothing against drugs...but cant the authors be the great people they are without being high?

Well, it helps. Canadians are usually on drugs, how else could they get through Red Green show?

Salmon
they could be 45 year old males who hate their wives. and like duct tape.

There's nothing wrong with the Red Green show. Some of the stuff the guy builds is pure gold. Like when he turned his car into a back-ho.

and as for White Ninja, it's a great comic strip. I'll agree it's a bit cute, but it's still good for a laugh.

Stickmaster Brad
It reminds me of those comics you used to draw as a kid and you cracked up over them. They're just like that, except for young adults.

Bowser
Anybody got a link?

EmoKid
www.whiteninjacomics.com

freakymist
I hate to be a party pooper but I really don't find WN funny...

Zspade
I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we hate you.

No I'm kidding, I only speak for myself.

Hahah, no really kidding this time. WN isn't a comic that I read regularly, but I can see why other people enjoy it.

Elftor
I don't hate people who don't like white ninja; I pity them

EmoKid
Thats right because elftor doesn't hate anyone

Bowser
I read through it's archives. I found it disturbing, yet somewhat humorous.

PrfectGREG
I will say it now: White Ninja got me into webcomics. It pretty much inspired me, I found it so funny and enjoyable.

Steve Hogan
they could be 45 year old males who hate their wives. and like duct tape.

There's nothing wrong with the Red Green show. Some of the stuff the guy builds is pure gold. Like when he turned his car into a back-ho.

Okay, but ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FARCE? Puh-Leez! And what about those annoying Degrassi kids? No wonder the beer is so high octane.

Hank
White Ninja is beautiful, unique, nostalgic, simple, true, and hilarious.

So I vote that they are pot smoking geniuses.

MaRiNe
I love it enough to have been a mod on there forum, until my time schedule became to 'full'.

Bowser
YOU have a full schedule?

Kent Ninja
Sorry to disappoint some of you but white ninja is not spawned from drugs of any kind. :)

fiftyandhalifax
except for thorazine and haldol.

look it up.

genome108
White Ninja comics are pure unbridled genius. "White Ninja to the rescue" is quite possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Rather-Random
I think one of the best things about it is the Fan Art.

Xelopheris
(Psst, Perhaps you Canadian Bashers would like to know that both Threeboy and I are Canadian)

Thisisquitealongname
Okay, but ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FARCE? Puh-Leez! And what about those annoying Degrassi kids? No wonder the beer is so high octane.

Royal Canadian Air Farce is Canadian humor, and Degrassi High being Canadian is news to me. Though Degrassi is about the worst show I've ever had the pleasure of not watching.

EmoKid
Sorry to disappoint some of you but white ninja is not spawned from drugs of any kind. :)
haha I told you all :( I wish I was a canidan...it used to be ok to be an American because I could say I'm from California....now thanks to you know who even other Americans think we are stupid. Someone kidnap me and take me to Canada!

bjart23
Yeah, the fan art's great. White Ninja Has His Period is up there with the best from the stip itself. After Toothpaste for Dinner (http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/), it's probably the stip I send people links to the most.

kousu
White Ninja is canadian?! Rawk! :D