: Another FanFic...

Jake_Heritagu
...Hello...I'm new here...I have been an elgoonishshive fan when the story "Night out: Part 3-Ellen's crew". I have kept with the comic till now, and am anxious to read more of the comic. Well...i'm not that good at introductions.......................................................(points at a demonic duck) "HEY! IS THAT A DEMONIC DUCK OF SOME SORT?!" (Drops his fanfiction while no ones looking and runs off)

(All charectors are trade mark of Dan Shive,, nothing in this story actually happens. Please do not think this is part of a story of the actual comic. [who'se that stupid?] Shut up alternate persanality)

EDIT: The title is after the prologue now.

Prologue

It was a cold and dark stormy night. The rain was falling hard and fast down the road. Inside a secret laboratory, unthinkable things where happening. Four simple humans had been changed. One was changed to be half-guinea pig, another to be half-hedge hog, another to be half bat, and the last one was half squirrel. He had plans to make one last one, a “perfect” shape shifter to be stronger than the others. He began plans, and he was ready to begin in 3 days, when his operations where stopped.

A mad man had come into the laboratory, and killed off all the men, including the scientist. The monster took the shape shifters and escaped. The plans for his final project lay on the table under the blood of the scientist. The government took these plans later, and locked them away, deep within the facilities.

Why, I ask, they didn’t destroy these documents in the first place, but the papers somehow got out of there spot, undetected, for it happened so slowly. It made its way to the Internet, in a protected site that only if you were sent an e-mail, would you be able to see it.

http://www.boomspeed.com/jakeheritagu/unrelentedeviltitle.gif

Chapter 1-Attack in downtown

Grace was playing video games with Ellen as usual, and, with her rodent character, kept kicking Ellen’s but. “You win!” Said the TV. “Grace always wins.” Sighed Ellen. “It rodent power!” Grace said after every time she won. “Want to play something else?” Ellen asked. Grace looked at the other video games. “The rest don’t have squirrels in them.” Grace said a little disappointed. “Yeah, but playing the same video game day after day, and always losing can get a bit boring.” Ellen told her. “But I’m not always losing.” Grace said. Ellen sighed.

From out on no were an explosion was heard all the way from downtown about 5 miles away. “What the hell was that?” Ellen said. “Sounded like it came from downtown.” Grace said. Ellen then turned on the TV and turned it to the news.

“Just coming in we have had an explosion in downtown. Police officials are unable to tell yet if it was a bomb or an explosion from an appliance exploding. We go over to our helicopter anchor man, Chad Brainstein.”

“Thanks Dian. As we can see here on the camera, it looks like it was a museum that had been hit. Police look like they seem to see someone inside the building. Too the best of my believe, I think it’s a b-” He was interrupted by loud gun fire. “It seems the police have found someone inside, he must be armed and dangerous, as you can see from out camera, we don’t yet know what the person looks like, but there sparing no expense with each of there bullets.” The men down below clicked there guns as they where out of bullets. They hastily re-loaded there guns, when a boy about the age of 18 stepped out the police had re-loaded there guns, and the chief seemed to be calling in back-up. “This is an odd turn of events Dian, the boy seems to be completely harmless! What are the police firing at?” The boy got into a position where he looked like he was gathering his energy (think DBZ), the wind around him began to spin up out of the ground and surrounded the boy. The helicopter began to shake uncontrollably. “Sorry those of you who are watching, the air is blowing too hard to keep right here, I have to move!”

“Chad can you here me?” Dian had come back in. “We have lost temporary contact with Chad. We will keep you posted as to what happens in this strange current events!”

Just then the door opened and slammed closed. “I’m home!” Called Tedd. He entered the living room to see the two of them in front of the TV watching the news. “Why you watching the news? Is it about that explosion from downtown?” He asked. “Yup.” Said Ellen. “So what caused it?” Tedd asked. “Some Teenager with what looks like weather controlling powers.” Grace then said. “Oh, o-“ Tedd stopped his sentence. “Weather controlling powers?” He asked. “Yup.” Said Ellen. “Let me see.” Said Tedd and sat down to watch.

“Its been five minutes and the winds have calmed down enough.” Said Chad. “I’m going to go back over to see what is going on.” The helicopter soon reaches the area and the police cars are scattered on top of buildings, threw windows in the buildings, turned over, one is even on fire. On the ground are the bodies of the police officers. Some have no heads, some have there limbs chopped off, some are completely missing every part of my body. “Oh my god…” Said Chad. “What the hell happened here?”

The helicopter floated around the scene for less than a minute, when a big crash was heard. “What the hell!!!???” Chad nearly screamed. Suddenly the camera was knocked spinning off the helicopter. Luckily it spun so that you could see for 1 second what was going on. You first saw a human sized creature on one of the legs of the helicopter. Then it began to swing into the helicopter, it then entered the helicopter feet first, as it seemed to pull a tail in after it, then the helicopter was on fire, then exploded and the creature came out the other side, then the camera hit the ground breaking into pieces.

“Oh my god!” Dian yelled. “Chad! Chad! Can you hear me!” she quickly turned to the camera. “What the hell is going on here!? Why are those camera’s still on!? This is an emergency! Shut them off!” Then the TV went blank.

(I was going to make a cover for this, but i'm working on that [stop lying] Well, I am! [I know, i'm just messing with you] and its working!) *beats self up*

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
*hands new guy dead fish*

Jake_Heritagu
*Looks at dead fish*
Ummm...Thanks?
*smiles*

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Darn...I was hoping you were insane.

Jake_Heritagu
Maybe I am, but what would I do with a dead fish? [eat it!] you! [ok *eats it] yuck! [ha ha!] shut up!

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
OK. You're listed as normal/inventive.

I've been handing dead fish to new people for a year on various forums. The results tend to put the insane ones as those that slap themselves/others with the fish. Me, I gave them to ninja monkeys for use as weapons.

Jake_Heritagu
lol. (couldn't deside to write either Hahahahaha or just lol, so stuck with lol cause it sounds better) Well, your the first person I have ever met on a forum that does that.

Tropylium
Ryvaken: There's a scheme behind the fish? I though it was just wackiness... but that's just... um... words fail me here. Cunning? Twisted? Weasely? Fishy? :O_o:

EDIT: Oh, and the fanfic is definitely better than that previous one, but still... EGS is a difficult backdrop for those. You'll most likely end up totally sidetracked or writing alternatives to Dan's own plans. This here feels like the latter sort.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Of course it was just wackiness. Then I found a pattern to the responses and it became something...more.

Jake_Heritagu
Well, I have made an obligation to myself. Since I never carry anything out to the end, I am forcing myself to the best I can at least Three things.

1. Make an animated Sprite for some reason
2. Make a chapter if I have a story going.
3. Do any homework afterwords.

Ok, enough of my blabber. Here is chapter 2.

Chapter 2

The car was driving as fast as it could, without the liability of a crash. Inside the car was Ellen at the wheel, Tedd in the passenger seat taking out a cell phone, and Grace in her Claire form sitting in the back seat. Tedd quickly dialed Elliot’s number as fast as he could. “Hello, Elliot speaking.” Came Elliot’s voice from the other side of the line. “Elliot! You need to get downtown! And fast!” Tedd practically screamed into the phone. “Does this have to do with that explosion coming from downtown?” Elliot asked. “Yes! It may not just be an explosion! This is more serious!” “Well, I’ll see how fast I can get do-” “Good! Now call the others! This cell phone doesn’t have their numbers!” Tedd then shut off the cell phone and put it away.

-----

Tedd, Ellen, and Grace soon reached the area of the scene. They’re where no guards to block the area, and all the residents had cleared out. It was a ghost town, so quit and dreary, you see a tumbleweed pass by. “Was that a tumble weed?” Asked Ellen. “Highly unlikely.” Said Tedd.

Grace was just staring at the place. “Does this look like any of your brothers doings?” Tedd asked her. “I don’t know.” Grace said. “I know it isn’t Guineas, he’s too slow to dodge bullets. Hedge is a possibility, but I doubt he’d come out in the open like this. It could’ve been Vlad, but I think there’d be less blood. The last person it could be is Damien. This seems like his style, but he had no reason to come out and attack.” Ellen looked around. “So four possible people eh?” Ellen sighed.

The three of them began to search the area, and any clues. Grace didn’t want to be around the bodies so she checked the museum. Ellen checked one of the officers body’s and saw claw marks on his neck. The rest of his head had been decapitated. “Well, it was defiantly one of Grace’s brothers.” Tedd checked another one, and saw the claw marks on one of the bodies. “But the claw marks don’t look like claw marks from any of the animal’s Grace’s brothers are.” Said Tedd. “So, then it was Damien?” Ellen said. “Maybe, or the brothers got an upgrade on their forms. Highly unlikely though.” Tedd said.

They then join Grace inside the museum. “There seems to be only one thing missing. Nothing else was touched. Even during the explosion.” Tedd and Ellen walked up to where Grace was and saw shattered glass, and what ever had been inside it was now gone. “Well what was it?” Tedd asked. Grace walked around it until she found a panel saying what it was. “It says here, a perfectly preserved…” She struggled to read the word. “…Velico…rap…tor?” Grace was puzzled. “Let me see.” Said Tedd and read what the card said. “This is a perfectly preserved Velociraptor skull. The inner working layers of the skull still have living cells that scientists are working on regenerating to create a real herbivore Velociraptor to be held at a Zoo once production is finished.”

The three of them looked at each other. “You don’t think…” Tedd began to say. “Nah.” Ellen said quickly. “Well, if there’s nothing else here, lets go back outside.” The three of them walked out the museum and a sudden gust appeared. They covered their heads as the winds blew. “Isn’t this what happened on the TV?” Yelled Grace over the howling winds. “Yes!” Yelled Ellen.

The winds stopped suddenly, and it was as if it had never been there. “What was that all about?” Ellen asked. She looked at the other two who seemed to be stuck in a frozen stare of shock. “Hello?” Ellen said waving her hand in front of their face. “What are you two looking a-“ She turned to see what they where looking at.

In front of them was an 18-year-old boy who had messy brown hair, Jewel green eyes; he was wearing torn jeans, but no shirt; He had a smirk on his face. “Ok, tell me which one of you is Shade Tail?

(Hoped they enjoyed it [what makes you think they like it?] I never aid I think they like it [it was in your head] shut up! [you already said that] oh be quite!)

Jake_Heritagu
Here is the next chapter. Funny, I thought more people would be interested. Oh well, I like to write. [y-] don't say anything Jaek, just be quite, and stay quite for a good hour! yeesh.

Chapter 3

“Who are you?” Ellen yelled. “They call me Sylph. But that doesn’t answer my question. Which one of you is Shade Tail?” “Like we’d tell you!” Tedd said. Grace was just stunned and standing there silently. “Lets see, with the information I obtained from my boss, Shade Tail is a girl, so that eliminates you,” Sylph pointed at Tedd. “And she’s more of the nice and friendly type, so that eliminates you.” Sylph pointed at Ellen. “So that means that you are Shade Tail!” Sylph then pointed at Grace. “How would you know SHE’S this ‘Shade Tail’, it could be anybody else.” Ellen did say. “My boss told me that Shade Tail would come if I caused a big enough commotion. And seeing as you three are the only ones who came, when everyone else fled, one of you HAD to be Shade.”

The three looked at each, then Grace said, “What do you want?” She asked. “Ah, so you ARE Shade Tail. I wasn’t sure.” The three of them nearly had there eyes pop out of there head. “You tricked us!” Ellen yelled. “Big deal.” Sylph said. “But I have my orders.” “From who, Damien?” Asked Grace. “Huh?” Sylph said raising an eyebrow. “Who the hell is Damien?” Ellen, Grace, and Tedd were baffled. “You mean your not working for Damien?” Tedd asked. “No, but I’m not allowed to tell you who I work for.” Sylph ran his fingers threw his hair. “Well, enough shenanigans. I have my orders.” He began to approach. “What do you want with HER?” Ellen asked as both her and Tedd stepped in front of her. “Simple my friends. My orders are to kill Shade Tail.”

Sylph continued to get closer. “You will not lay a finger on her!” Tedd yelled. “Oh, but I think I will, unless you want to get in the way.” Sylph grinned. “No Tedd! You’ll get hurt!” Grace said. “I’ll be fine Grace.” Tedd whispered. “I’ll just let Ellen go out and attack alone, she IS the martial arts person.” “Since when did everything land on my shoulders?” Ellen protested. “Hey, do I look like I got any skills?” Tedd asked. “Not really.” Ellen said. “Thank you.” Ellen then turned to Sylph. “Fine, I’ll attack.”

She then jumped at Sylph, her hand in a fist. “Heeeyah!” Ellen yelled as she threw her fist at Sylph. He raised his hand and deflected the attack. Ellen jumped back, and then sprung forward for another attack. He moved to the side and Ellen went right past him. She quickly landed turned around, opened her palm and fired her beam at him. He ducked and it instead hit Tedd. “Hey!” Tedd yelled. “Oops. Sorry Tedd!” Yelled Ellen.

“Is that all you got?” Sylph asked turning around to face Ellen. “I’m just getting started.” She jumped, but not full blast and landed right in front of Sylph this time, and began to throw blow after blow, with Sylph either blocking them with his hand, or moving out of the way. “Hold still Dammit!” Ellen yelled. “Fine.” Sylph jumped back. He stood still. “Hit me right here.” He said pounding his chest. “Best hit you got.” Ellen smiled. “You asked for it.” She jumped at him as fast as she could, her fist began to glow blue, “Tamashii Gekido!” Ellen yelled at the exact moment her fist hit his chest. Her blue aura spread, and Sylph flew straight into the museum, and an explosion was heard from inside, and smoke began to pillow out of the building.

“Go Ellen!” Yelled Tedd. “Did you have to be so hard on him?” asked Grace. “He wasn’t going to learn any other way.” Ellen said. The three of them got away from the museum as the fire spread and two more explosions where heard. “Do you think he’s ok?” Grace asked. “Hopefully not.” Said Tedd.

But just them, out of the fire and smoke came Sylph, with hardly even a scratch on him. “Wow, never thought a normal human was that strong.” He smiled. “God dammit!” Yelled Tedd. “You want some more of me?” Ellen yelled getting back into the fighting position. “Fine, but so that you won’t be able to hurt me with that move…yaaaaaaaaaaaaa-“ He was saying as the wind began to pick up. “So the winds came from him?” Tedd asked. “How is that possible?” Grace asked. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Sylph was yelling. His body was soon being covered in orange/reddish hair, his mouth began to just out of his face, his hands became claws and his feet become giant paws. When he was done he stood up, a tail came out behind him. “You shall not defeat me now!” The were-fox laughed, his eyes glowing red.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Nice, but your dialog is a little hard to follow. Perhaps if you seperated it into different lines?

“Go Ellen!” Yelled Tedd. “Did you have to be so hard on him?” asked Grace. “He wasn’t going to learn any other way.” Ellen said. The three of them got away from the museum as the fire spread and two more explosions where heard. “Do you think he’s ok?” Grace asked. “Hopefully not.” Said Tedd.

“Go Ellen!” Yelled Tedd.
“Did you have to be so hard on him?” asked Grace.
“He wasn’t going to learn any other way.” Ellen said. The three of them got away from the museum as the fire spread and two more explosions where heard.
“Do you think he’s ok?” Grace asked.
“Hopefully not.” Said Tedd.

Jake_Heritagu
I guess, thats just the way I write. Since I have today off, I could write another chapter if I get bored. But my obligations tell me to make a animated sprite! [yor animated sprites arn't any good] oh, what would you know? [I have to see them every time you make one]

Jake_Heritagu
eh. I got bored and wrote chapter 4. Here ya go.

Chapter 4

“That can’t be good.” Said Tedd. “I’ll ask you just once. Hand over shade Tail, and I won’t hurt any of you.” Ellen got into a fighting stance. “You won’t lay a hand on her.”
“Fine, but you spelt your own death.” Sylph who was now a were-fox got into a battle position about the same as Ellen’s. Ellen attacked first, jumping forward and punching at Sylph, but a she did, she went right threw him and hit the ground hard. “What the!?” Ellen yelled and turned around. Sylph wasn’t there.
“BEHIND YOU!” Tedd and Grace yelled. Ellen turned, just to face a kick under chin knocking her up into the air. She flipped and landed on the ground rubbing her neck.
“Your pathetic. You might as well hand over Shade Tail now, and spare yourself from death.” Sylph cackled.
“I haven’t lost yet!” Ellen yelled.

Ellen rushed at Sylph as fast as she could, this time, when he moved she turned around, and fired her beam at him, but again it went threw him, and the image in front of her disappeared. The beam again hit Tedd. “Well at least I’m not a girl anymore.” Exclaimed Tedd.

“You’ll never be able to stop me.” Sylph said and appeared behind Ellen. Ellen turned around as fast as she could, but in that moment a fist met her stomach. Ellen’s eyes opened wide, as pressure and force kept getting stronger from his fist. The pain was unbearable, she was sure her broke bones, and maybe even an organ. She ended up high in the air, like a rag doll that had been thrown up, she couldn’t move from all the pain inside her. Then the Sylph appeared above Ellen, arms crossed. He grinned. Then he raised his hands above his head, and slammed them against Ellen’s Chest and thigh, causing her to go plummeting evenly at the ground. Then just before she hit the ground, he was there and kicked her straight towards Tedd and Grace.

“ELLEN!!!!” Grace screamed. Tedd jumped up and caught her, causing him to fly back, his back hitting the ground, and both of them to roll along the cement. “TED!!!!” Grace cried and ran over to them. “Are you ok Tedd?’ Tears were beginning to form in Grace’s eyes. “Y-yeah.” He said lifting up his head. “Go see…if Ellen’s alright…she’s worse…than me.” Grace nodded and ran over to Ellen who was only a few feet away. Ellen’s shoulders had imploded, and the bones went inside the marrow, her thigh was broken into many pieces, and he spine was cracked into 4 pieces. Her ribs had broken threw her skin, and she was losing a lot of blood.

Tears came to Grace’s eyes and began to fall down her cheeks. “You monster…” said Grace. “Your just as bad as Damien.” The tears continued to stream down her face and she turned to face Sylph. “I told them to hand you over, and they wouldn’t have died.” He looked from Grace, to Tedd, to Ellen, then back to Grace. “Seeing as your friends are going to die, and there’s nothing you can do for them, how about letting me end there lives fast, so they don’t have to know the pain.

Grace was full of hate and anger. She stood up and clenched her fists. “You will pay for this monster.” She said and closed her eyes. “Shade Tail, I was ordered to Destroy you, some fun during it wouldn’t hurt. Heck, I might spare you and say I did kill you.” Grace opened her eyes and glared at Sylph. She clenched her teeth. “Monster, I will kill you…I will…KILL YOU!” She yelled and she then transformed into her legion form SCJ.

“Impressive.” Said Sylph. “But your nothing. Give me your best!” Sylph smirked. She dashed off, and vanished. Sylph did the same.

(what happened at the speed they where going)

Grace slashed as madly as she could. Sylph counter attacked with his own slash that left deep cuts on Grace, and she’d yelp in pain each time. She attacked again, and he counter attacked, making her go back and landing on her feet. “The Jeremy makes me slower.” She closed her eyes and took away the Jeremy form, leaving the legion form SC (squirrel, cat).

Then Grace leapt out at. Sylph began his attack, but Grace moved out of the way and slashed at Sylph’s side. He backed up a little, surprised about the attack, then Grace jumped and kicked Sylph squarely in the head, making him fly back, and hit the cement. She placed a foot on top of him, and he looked up at her. Tears where coming out of Grace’s eyes faster and heavier than ever.

“I see your quite good. But-“ His fur then changed to white and red fuzz, two wings grew out of his back, his feet became razor sharp talons, and his hand was the same as his feet. He grabbed Grace’s legs and slammed her against the road. Grace’s eyes widened and she gasped for breath. “-Allow me to show you a true legion form! This is merely my were-bird form.” He grinned, and closed his eyes; the wind came back 3 times stronger than ever. Grace held down as best as she could so not to go flying.

When the wind stopped Grace looked in fear at the creature Sylph was. Four red wings, talon claws, fox feet, his head stayed the same, except his hair grew and pointed in many various directions. His mouth was still the same, and his body was covered with a mixture of red/orange hair and white fuzz. “You will now face the wrath of Sylph!” Sylph laughed maniacally.

(am I evil or what o.O)
[I think i'm rubbing off on you]
(better not be)

Jake_Heritagu
Here is Chapter 5. Not sure how I'm going to end this yet. But I get so bored, I might make an extra weekend priority for me. Well, enough of my blabber [which you do too much] here's chapter 5.

Chapter 5

Grace slammed into the ground hard. Her teeth clenched in pain she could hardly move. Her entire body was radiating with pain. Sylph slowly flapped his wings and landed on the ground. “Your so persistent.” Sylph smiled. Grace slowly got up. “I will defeat you if it takes my life.” Grace said slowly. “Really now, you just aren’t going to beat me.” He slowly walked up to her. “Why not just give in now?” Her got up to 1 foot away from her and she threw a punch at him. He caught her hand. “Now this is just pathetic.” Sylph then flipped Grace over making her again land on the ground.

“Just give up. You not going to win.” Sylph grinned as he watched Grace shiver with pain. She tried to get up again, but this time she couldn’t. She was overwhelmed with too much pain. He body was too hurt to move. “Well, it looks like this is the end.” He grinned and placed one of his talons on her neck. “It was fun while it lasted.” Grace looked up at him fear in her face. She didn’t want to die, not like this.

“Get away from her!” Came a yell. Sylph looked up just to get hit in the face with a fist knocking him a ways back. He flipped and landed on his feet, with one hand on the ground. Sylph looked up and saw Elliot standing in front of Grace. The others had gotten out of the car. Elliot’s blue aura was madly spinning around him. His teeth where gritting, his eyes showed his hate. Winds seemed to move with his aura, but slightly. “You will not hurt anyone else!” Elliot said.

“ELLEN!” Yelled Nanase when she saw her and ran over to her. Nanase fell to her knees as she saw Ellen’s cold body. Tears came to Nanase’s eyes, and fell on Ellen’s body. Everyone was there (even the non-fighting characters). The others that weren’t fighting hurried over and helped Grace, Tedd and Ellen as best they could. They carried Grace away from the field, and helped Tedd move over to Grace. Nanase stayed at Ellen’s side. Her anger rising the longer she stayed there.

“Ah, so Shade Tail’s friends have come to the ‘heroic’ rescue. Too bad it’ll cost you your lives.” Elliot didn’t even flinch. “The first attack is yours.” Sylph grinned. Elliot didn’t move. It was basically a stare down. The wind blew (for cool affects) blowing there hair. Sylph’s Tails and wings flapped gently in the wind.

“So, maybe I’ll attack first.” Sylph grinned. He went into the ready position. He then flew at Elliot and threw a punch, which Elliot dodged. Elliot then attacked back, but Sylph expected that. He grabbed Elliot’s hand, and threw him into the ground. Elliot quickly got up, and tried to kick Sylph, but Sylph grabbed his foot, and spun him in air, making him skid against the ground. Sylph stood up on the ground as Elliot got up. “Pathetic.” Sylph grinned. “I haven’t even started.” Elliot said. Elliot’s gathered his aura, and strengthens his body. “If I have to, I will use my full power on you.” Elliot said to him. “Give it your best shot.” Sylph smirked.

Elliot, with a now increased speed, he dashed at Sylph, and nearly equaled Sylph in speed. Elliot threw rapid punches at Sylph, but Sylph used his hand and dodged each of his attacks. Elliot quickly kicked at Sylph, but he grabbed his foot and swung him in a circle, then let him go, and it made Elliot go threw the glass of a building. “Next!” Yelled Sylph.

Nanase stood up from over Ellen’s body. Her aura was wilder than Elliot’s now. She runs at Sylph as fast as she can. “So, you’re my next opponent eh? Bring it on!” Nanase ran, tears streaming down her face. She was 6 feet away from him, when she split into three colors. “An optical illusion eh?” Sylph said. They surrounded sylph and all jumped at Sylph fists glowing. Sylph smirked when the three colors where 1 foot away; he punched one right in the face. The others disappeared and Nanase fell back. “That was easy.”

Nanase sprang back up. “We’ll se about that.” Nanase then split into 9 different colors. And they all surrounded him. “You just don’t learn do you?”

[peh, how pathetic] Hey, I can add ability's can't I? [Well maybe, but Dan may beat you up if you do] Maybe, but he's a nice guy right? [only when he feels like it] How would you know more about Dan than I do? [I don't know, I'm making guesses] you always do. [I don't ALWAys guess these things!] yes, because what you know is what I know. [...] aha! you ain't got no comback to that do ya? [shut up] seems the tides have turned. *laughs evily* [don't steal my laugh!]

CRS2117
You know, I never thought EGS had enough... (for want of a better word) stuff in it to be able to do a fan fiction.

Then again Iv'e made TA fanfic. And bad Asimov/star wars fanfic but I liked it and that's what counts.

Jake_Heritagu
so you say no one like my story? [thats right] *cries* [baby]

Jake_Heritagu
*sniffs* eh who am I kidding? Nobody really likes fan fics. [finally, you understand] but I stick with my obligation. I'll finish this stupid thing and never bother anyone else with a fanfic! [good boy] but i'll annoy you all with my animated sprites of death! *laughs evily* [I told you not to steal my laugh!]