: Tedd's in for a nasty surprise.

level5nerd
Has anyone besides me thought about what will happen when and if Tedd learns that one of his closest blood relatives is a lesbian? (Nor any drop to drink...)

Probably, but I've been thinking about that for a while. Not continuously. I'm not Tedd, after all.

Speaking of which, does anyone besides me find Tedd's lesbian fetish ironic, given his androgyny and close relationship to Grace?

Probably not, but that just popped into my head ten seconds ago.

Kspaz
Seeing how Tedd refers to Nanase as Ugly cousin in Q&A#2 I don't think is reaction will be anything self-destructive. I would expect something more along the lines of "Why is Ellen interested in her?"

Illjwamh
Yeah, knowing Tedd, I don't think he'll really care that much.

K. Ivan Ruppert
Yeah, I see no reason why Tedd would care who Nanase finds attractive. I mean, who's HE to call someone's lifestyle deviant?

-K

Kspaz
Let me explain...hmmm...how best to.

I'm seeing him as simply making an observation that he doesn't find Nanase hot. So he would be baffled by Ellen and Nanase as a couple. Much the way when Grace found out Sarah wanted to go out with Elliot her reaction was "Ugh! I wonder why?"

Ijuin
I would think that Tedd would think that Ellen going out with Nanase would be a huge waste of a hot babe (NOT his cousin!). He would think it's totally stupid that the "hot female Elliot" is interested in his "ugly cousin" instead of somebody more "worthy".

GrimDark
May I refer you all to Tedd's comment (albiet not the real Tedd, but a comment he would easily make)... 'Lesbians are neato!!'

I don't understand what the taboo against finding cousins hot is though. My cousin is hot, I'm not gonna deny that, she is, but that doesn't mean I wanna do anything with her. O.o''

So I believe that Tedd, being more perverted than I, only calls Nanase his 'ugly cousin' because he knows her too well and probably has a whole angsty relationship with her, similar to how many siblings are.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Mmmm...Nanase...

T_Drake
*thread causes him to think about Ellen and Nanase*

...can we get a hammer over here?

GrimDark
*Whacks them both*

Mmm, Ellen... *Whacks himself*

...Za? What was I saying? *Notices his sig* Mmm, Ellen...

*Whack*

PoN
*thread causes him to think about Ellen and Nanase*

...can we get a hammer over here?

:hammer: "There we go, better now? Thought so."

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
...Nanase...

Benjamin1986
I think Ted's main reaction would be to ask if they could put up video cameras.

Xero1
heh bens probably right... you guys and your supporting business... (ok ok i wish i had one of those signs for jeremey but i wouldn't go "mmm jeremey" about it. then agian jeremey isn't a cute girl just a cute kitty)

Kspaz
You do realize that now you've said that, someone is going to make it.

Oh no I'm starting to sound like the voice from Field of Dreams (TM)

level5nerd
I think Ted's main reaction would be to ask if they could put up video cameras.

Dude, she's his cousin!

DaveK
Dude, she's his cousin!

So?

Angelus Lupus
I'm surprised, what with all the 'weird' atractions in this comic people seem to think this cousins thing is odd, go fig.

Mark,_Lord_of
I just hope that Tedd doesn't find out about it in front of Nanese. At least I hope that Elliot is there to tackle Tedd before he says anything. The same way a war budy tackles you before you can step on a land mine killing everyone.

Other than that I don't think Tedd will have a problem. Like some people have said Tedd doesn't have the place, or the disposition really, to judge anyone. He might suffer a little actual physical pain at the idea of Nanese naked, or say something to the effect that Ellen could do sooooo much better. But face it. Lesbians are neato.

Angelus Lupus
On a (slightly) related note, a friend of mine at uni was very proud of his t-shirt which said "Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!"

Liam Slider
Did he realise they'd likely ignore him completely?

Faye
Personally I think that Susan would save the day by pre-emptively thwaking Tedd. Mmmmmm Tedd...er...I mean...mmmmmmm Tedd.

SDHero
There's a good chance Tedd would want to join the two of them...in a form that's not genetically related to Nanase, of course...

I mean, to be fair, Tedd has a somewhat skewed sense of morality, and if he wasn't technically Nanase's cousin, I really think he'd be able to convince himself it was A-OK.

Dark_Sword
There's a good chance Tedd would want to join the two of them...in a form that's not genetically related to Nanase, of course...

I mean, to be fair, Tedd has a somewhat skewed sense of morality, and if he wasn't technically Nanase's cousin, I really think he'd be able to convince himself it was A-OK.
His morality isn't really THAT skewed. He DID take off the X-Ray feature on his glasses. But yeah, I'd think Tedd would want to get involved with any "happenings" between his cousin and any other girl(probably Ellen) directly or indirectly because he's a pervert and that's what perverts do. He'll probably set up a camera in the room where the "happenings" are going on, kick Grace out of the basement if she's in there and watch what happens.

Hetzilla
If Tedd tried that I think he would get his butt seriously whooped, most likely by Ellen