: Evaluate My site, plz.

ToonistInBlack
Ok, we're in three weeks. If y'all could evaluate the site, and evaluate what of the comics are up. There's only three of each of the comics that are up, but first impressions are welcomed.

Xelopheris
Capitalize the first word of every sentence. Stop capitalizing every second sentence. Don't overuse ". . .". Don't talk all in caps. Bold the text maybe, but don't caps it. Draw textboxes, rather than making text and sticking it towardos the characters.

anarcadium
specifically on the website

when u click on ktd

the title with its crazy motion blur is just to painfull on the eyes its a cool effect and u will get to use it in one or another comic of yours.. just make title redable if possible and so far comic looks good i still need to look it over a lill more in depth.

good start

Thisisquitealongname
specifically on the website

when u click on ktd

the title with its crazy motion blur is just to painfull on the eyes its a cool effect and u will get to use it in one or another comic of yours.. just make title redable if possible and so far comic looks good i still need to look it over a lill more in depth.

good start

The title picture is like... epileptic.

That's all I have to say.

kousu
The title is reaaaaaly painful. Change it now.

Learn to use transparencies. The text has a rectangle around it that blocks out whatever is behind it. If that won't work, at least try bubbles (go to http://neondragonart.com and look for the tutorials).

Add back/forward buttons. It's not trouble now, but when you get a gazillion

In comic 3, it's confusing... the "sonofabitch" comes before the manager saying he only has 1 spot.

Also, it looks like a "me-too" manga to me. Eugh. If you're going to do it, work on perspective and anatomy more.

Sorry to blast you so much, but I'm in an extremely critical mood right now and well... you can't deny what I've said.