: Whoa...

level5nerd
Tedd hasn't worn his glasses for nearly six months...I wonder if this is permanent?

PoN
I doubt it, they are too much a part of his charecter.... and didn't he wear them while talking to Will and Gill?

GrimDark
Briefly.

I think since recently we've just seen Tedd around Grace, he'll tend to not have his glasses on. He's not at all iffy about his looks when he's around Grace.

He'll still wear his glasses when a serious situation pops up... I mean, they're useful.

T_Drake
He also still wears them in public. We've just seen him lounging about the house.

cow bell man
I remember that Dan said some thing about that he was going to leave Tedd with-out glasses when ever he could. Plus it adds to the funny. ^_^

Swarm
Anyway, I don't think they'll ever be done away with entirely since as has been said he does need to wear them in public and they have been a part of his character from its very beginning.

Angelus Lupus
He orriginaly wore them to hide his 'girly' eyes. He doesn't need to hide them around Grace and the others.

Lutra
Yes- back when he was zapping Grace with the transformation gun, they were talking about his glasses and how he doesn't really need them anymore:

http://www.elgoonishshive.com/d/20020524.html

Tedd probably just decided they weren't necessary, although he probably keeps them with him in case of need (the 'record to computer' feature along with using other light spectra is pretty cool, and I can see how it could come in handy in the future...

Naruto-Kun
*chuckles at that comic* "Leave her alone." Poor Tedd. Anyway, I think he just doesn't wear them around the house. But a question must be asked, does he just look girly? Or is he a bishounen?

Lutra
*chuckles at that comic* "Leave her alone." Poor Tedd. Anyway, I think he just doesn't wear them around the house. But a question must be asked, does he just look girly? Or is he a bishounen?A what? What's that? (Bishounen)

Naruto-Kun
Straight from UrbanDictionary.com

bishounen "bih-SHOH-nehn"

Literally means "pretty boy," as in an attractive member of the male gender. Also spelled "bishonen," and sometimes shortened to "bish" and "bishie/bishy." It is a Japanese word, adopted by female anime fans in the rest of the world to denote any male anime, manga, or video game character they happen to find good looking. Strictly speaking, "bishounen" should only refer to boys under age 20, since a "pretty man" would be "biseinen." However, most people prefer to use bishounen for men and boys of all ages, as it is so widely used.

Opinions on which males are bishounen and which are not vary according to personal tastes. The stereotypical bishounen generally has long hair, a slender, graceful figure, and lacks facial hair. Bishounen tend to appear androgynous or feminine. They are also likely to have certain personality traits, like sensitivity, secretiveness, moodiness, refinement, and a dark, tormented past.

This word is a noun, but is sometimes used as an adjective, as in the sentence "That guy is so bishounen." As an adjective, the word means "having or displaying the traits of a bishounen."

"You can tell Vincent is a bishounen because he's thin, he has long hair, and he's really angsty."

Lutra
Ah- thank you so much!

I know essentially no japanese- and while I enjoy Manga and Anime, I've only recently learnt of the genre, so I don't know the terminology and slang.

Domo Naruto-Kun

(I know *that* at least!)

:)

ex animo-

Lutra

Kiro-Silence
U anime fans and your silly slang.. wait.. I'm an Anime fan.. And i knew that.. o god, have mercy on.. wait.. what if god's an anime fan, and he's just sitting in heaven, with all the great dead anime writers/artists, reading the greatest manga ever made... Nahh..

Well, as for the glasses, Tedd looks awsome with them, and just plain kool without them!