: Tell me what you think...

JacobTH
Yah, i need an honest to God opinion about this... What do you think about my site?

http://hox.somuchrazzberry.com/.html

Fluffy-Phil
This should've been put in the Cartoonist's Lounge. :lookaroun

Viper Daimao
i think its not there anymore. you should probably fix that

Bowser
Well, actually, his link has no filename, but does have an extention. Notice the "/.html" at the end.

EDIT:
I found his comic.

You need to work on your BGs. The mall BG was pretty good, but the others...
Text boxes. Sometimes text gets hard to read.
No lazy days. Don't do a comic that day if you're too lazy to put at least an hour of effort into it.
Sprite recolors - Generally frowned upon, but: meh.
Author in the comic - It's not one of those all powerful ones again is it? An author in the comic is fine, as long as he's not constantly rescuing people... Which I'm forseeing here...
Get Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. The layers feature will help you out a lot.
I can tell that you don't rip your own sprites. Try it. At least to get an idea of how much work goes into getting those sprites you found on... Gamelovers.ca? That's my guess...
AOL speek is NEVER funny... Anymore...
And don't feel like you have to put EVERYONE in every comic. Too many actors on stage spoils the broth! Or, something like that...

And if you wanna know the bad news...
You're not funny. Work on learning what is & isn't funny. Watch comedic shows, read funny comics...

A bit of a note for ya... Your comic fits a cetain stereotypical mold that a certain group of people is fairly hostile against. If this gets moved into the Cartoonist's Lounge, where it goes... Well, don't say I didn't warn you. Now, I'm sure Xelo will more this soon enough...

Viper Daimao
ah, i should have noticed that. also, there is no such thing as a really good sonic comic

Bowser
Not yet, anyway. It's still possible... No one's actually put Sonic in his game yet, by himself (or with Tails) to have wacky adventures along the way. They've done it for so many other games... Final Fantasy, MegaMan, Zelda... But not Sonic yet.

Viper Daimao
that because everone puts him in a house in an attempt to copy thats my sonic. heres a hint kids, copies are never as good as the originals, and when the orginal sucks to begin with, the copy aint gonna be so great.

Bowser
That's my Sonic? Never seen it... Doesn't sound that great either... At least you don't see people trying to do 8-Bit Theatre... Wait, yes they do... Well, Bob & George is safe... No... Not that one either...

I suppose a link to "That's my Sonic" might help in this judgement... I'm curious at this point.

Fluffy-Phil
TMS (http://www.fireball20xl.com/tms/oldcrap2/), back when it was still funny. It was the first webcomc I, and many others, ever read. It's not great, but it's good for people that have never read a webcomic before. Easy humour.

Viper Daimao
i remember comic 11 almost made me laugh, but then 12 ruined it horribly.

Bowser
I give TMS a 0 out of 100.

Zach Schleicher
And also on a note, TMS2 on http://fireball20xl.com's.. Rather filled with sucktitude as well. Watch it and see what I mean. =\

Bowser
No thanks, I'll take your word on that one.

All of Fireball20xl is horrible.