: As Cybertron Turns

shaxper
Hey all. I'm new here.

Just putting my comic out there for all to see. It started pretty raw and (admittedly) has some way to go, but I'm pretty proud of it, and I suspect others will enjoy it. If nothing more, it's different.

If you feel the need to criticize it, be my guest. You could definately pick apart pieces of it, if that's your thing. And if you like it, well let me know that too. Either way, please enjoy. That's what I made it for :)

Ethane
You're twisted, man.

Keep it up.

Ethane

shaxper
You're twisted, man.

Keep it up.

Ethane

Thanks, man!

I just checked your comic (I assume the one in your sig is yours), and considering how incredibly odd that was (in a good way!), I take your comment as a tremendous compliment :)

By the way, I like that idea of linking to favorite web comics on the side bar. I just may try that...

Rao!
The best qualificative I can muster is "fun".

It's just "fun" to read.

I wish I could explain it more, though. At least being fun is the most important aspect one could look for, I guess.

I should read more of it for a more indepth view, though...

Wee !

Trig13
It's a good comic man, but...negative feedback? That material's a little offensive, don't you think?

The Unknown Comic
hey, I haven't seen a toy figure comic in a long while.

good stuff.

Danno
The main drawback (for me) is that sometimes I have trouble translating what's happening in the photos as some sort of action, rather than a pile of toys. More artificial comic book-style effects might help in some of the panels. But the jokes are making me laugh, so you've won that battle.

For some reason, I love that background box of twinkies.

Daanniejel
I had never seen a toycomic before, but i like your style! Surprisingly funny.
(I make short movies and animations with my old toys which can be fun too)

shaxper
Glad you guys are enjoying it! I've never really gotten the opinion of fellow webcomic designers before, so the fact that no one's saying "ew. What the heck is that?!" seems promising ;)

Zspade
I read it, not my type of comic, and I'll probably not read it again, but, I did laugh at it.

If I can laugh at a "photo" comic, that's saying something, usually they just annoy me. Keep it up for the people who aren't annoyed by photos.

MaRiNe
Really Enjoyed reading the few I read.

More than meets the eye!!