: Slogan?

JoeGP
I'm having a really hard time coming up with a slogan for my comic at http://www.MattandTheo.com . All I seem to come up with are really long ones, or short ones that no one understands. And both those don't really relate to the comic, except that it's "funny." Does anyone who has read my comic (or is willing to read it and then tell me) have any ideas for a short, to-the-point, relevant slogan I could use? It doesn't even have to be funny - just something that quickly describes my comic in a way that would make other people interested. Thanks for your help!

goonigoogoo
Matt and Theo: Hitler doesn't read this comic. You don't want to be compared with Hitler, do you?

SkaRambo
Matt and Theo: MTV makes us wanna smoke crack

Schmoo
"What's in your wallet?"

Rao!
I don't have any ideas, but I want to ask WHY you feel the need for a slogan ?

I'm just curious.

JoeGP
I don't have any ideas, but I want to ask WHY you feel the need for a slogan ?

I'm just curious.

I don't know if "slogan" was the right word. I just want some one-line thingy for an ad. I'm just not too good at making anything up. I just want something that will catch people's attention while pertaining to my comic. I might go for "What's in your wallet?"...wait...I think somebody else already took that one...dang.

Snake
How about "Showing more skin than an eskimo"?

If I've learned anything from reality television its that more skin equals more ratings.

Dinglemunch
Matt and Theo: Achieving your dreams, one tomorrow at a time.

Ethane
Matt and Theo: We don't need no goddamned slogan

Erik the Hack
Matt and Theo: Hitler doesn't read this comic. You don't want to be compared with Hitler, do you?Goonigoogoo stole my slogan idea. God damn thieving Aussies... :normal:

goonigoogoo
You've gotta be quick if you wanna use the hitler card on these forums.

Matt and Theo: Like french kissing the pope

Erik the Hack
You've gotta be quick if you wanna use the hitler card on these forums.BTW, in the future, I'd really appreciate it if you'd warn me before you change your avatar and corresponding title to something that's gonna cause me to spit out my milk all over my keyboard and monitor. Seriously, it's just common f#@kin' courtesy, man...

*grumblemilkykeysgrumble*

goonigoogoo
I'll try and pass a memo around