: Drop Down Box

Orochi
On other Keen comics, the little drop down box that lets you skip to different storylines shows you whatever storyline the comic you're reading is currently in. On EGS, it always shows EGS MAIN PAGE no matter what. Is there a reason? Not a big deal, but sometimes it's useful when people are referring to different storylines to know which comics are in which sections.

showler
Offhand it looks like Dan used a custom javascript for his dropdown box instead of the standard Keenspot cgi script. Not sure why, but it probably has to do with his including other items in the dropdown instead of just storylines.

PoN
Meh, an extra mousie click wont kill me. lol

I noticed that too. The consequence is that when you browse through the archives, you never know in which storyline you are... (At least if you don't know the comic yet)

Shanara99
Mmm... It's not the same than other keenspace's comics since this comic is NOT the same than any other keenspace comic... That or author's is just lazy :P

PoN
I doubt it has anything to do with Dan's lazyness. lol

Angelus Lupus
Given his effort with Uryuomoco and the current storylines I'd have to agree with PoN

Kiro-Silence
Dan works hard, he's nowhere near as lazy as someone like.... me, i couldn't do a webcomic no matter how hard i tried. Probly cuz i can't draw worth ^&$%

cow bell man
Well you have to factor the fact that Dan is also going to college as well. I know if he had the time, he would love to spruce up the web site like the others. But, he doesn't.

Besides, I'm sure that the comic sells it self. It doesn't need any flasly bells and whistles to enjoy the story. I think that the comic is doing good with out any thing eles. Sure it would be cool to have this and that but let Dan have some time to work stuff like this in if he wants it.

In short, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. ^_^