: Rate my comic

chaos3x3
I wanna get some feedback.
Tiny Turtle
www12.brinkster.com/blademag

SuicidalCow
um...the link isnt working for me.

Ethane
You need to make your dialogue font bigger.

chaos3x3
um...the link isnt working for me.

its stupid brinkster. Try again later and it should work.

chaos3x3
http://www.tinyturtle.coms.ph/

try that

Frank G
http://www.tinyturtle.coms.ph/

try thatI thought the dialogue that the beatles had was pretty funny :)

Kernwik
didnt like "dont ask" much but "a boring day was just the kind of joke which appels to me

chaos3x3
didnt like "dont ask" much but "a boring day was just the kind of joke which appels to me

dont ask was just me trying to figure out how tiny turtle would look.

Zeek
I wanna get some feedback.
Tiny Turtle
www12.brinkster.com/blademag

brinkster link works just dandy fine...

as far as the comic, err what there is anyways, i highly suggest you improve upon the artwork. the beatles/boredom strip was a funny concept, and think it would've had a better..."appeal" towards the readers if it was a bit more appealing to the eye..

the dude
Oh great! Now i've got that goddam song stuck in my head!

Keep working on it chaos & maybe ask for crits after you have a couple dozen strips to look over...

chaos3x3
Oh great! Now i've got that goddam song stuck in my head!

Keep working on it chaos & maybe ask for crits after you have a couple dozen strips to look over...

well that shouldn't be too long since ive already made 4 in one day

TitlePending
hahaha, dont brag too much about that. tomorrow you might not draw anything.

Czarland Junky
dont ask was just me trying to figure out how tiny turtle would look.Then it probably shouldn't be there. I spent an extra three or four seconds examining the picture to see if maybe I was missing something.

SuicidalCow
how many hits you get so far?

kyleandomar
why was he banned??

Infinite
Elftor banned him for 3 days for spamming in the "How do you draw more people to your site?" thread.

Czarland Junky
Excessive spam. Trying to advertise his comic in topic where it wasn't appropriate.

samfish
that banning seemed a little harsh to me, personally.

anyhow, when you come back, i'm not at your site, as your sig is banished, too, but if i recall correctly, the one thing that was weird that i noticed was that you were using the emboss filter for no reason? right?

well, don't do that.

and if i'm thinking of someone else, i'm sorry.

Mimsy
www.lickmyjesus.com

check it out, only if you like stuff that's not like much else. And that rocks your face off.

fyl
I like it, strange artwork (in a gud way!).
U need more strips though...keep going!

chaos3x3
well im back now.
btw i was only half advertising. the rest was just me joking around
ill never do it again though.

chaos3x3
that banning seemed a little harsh to me, personally.

anyhow, when you come back, i'm not at your site, as your sig is banished, too, but if i recall correctly, the one thing that was weird that i noticed was that you were using the emboss filter for no reason? right?

well, don't do that.

and if i'm thinking of someone else, i'm sorry.

i wasn't using emboss. but i did use hue up and down tool. Well I did stop using that because it does look weird. I know use regular shading with a darker tone. Yeah For All!