: PoopMonkey Debut

MightyPlue
All constructive bashing appreciated. Stay tuned though, PoopMonkeys gonna be huge. :)
http://poopmonkey.phpwebhosting.com

Zspade
This is like a sprite comic, except with bad drawings instead. Then again, as soon as I saw poop in the title I knew what was coming.

samfish
well, you don't stand a chance at being huge until you clear up the following...

SITE DESIGN:
- you should use graphics as your navigation buttons, not hyper-text links in the Times font. If you're really hell bent on using hyper text, atleast make the font arial.
-the simple site design works against you. you should have atleast a logo up there or something. simple is good, but boing is bad. and other than the comic, you'v got nothing. you shouldn't have anything COMPETING with your comic, but still. had you not told me what your comic is called, i'd have no clue what it was i'm reading.

ART:
-well, its fairly minimalist. very minimalist, actually. i could differentiate betwen characters, but they weren't very expressive. maybe work on facial features and the like. they all look like they've got the same expression in every panel.
-over all, the character design is a little lackluster. but since its a relativly new strip, most people will probably grant you a little slack there.
-make your font bigger, not bold, and make sure it fits in your word bubbles. its hard to read what the characters are saying.
-add back grounds. just having flat colors is boring, you're starting to do that, though, so thats a bit of a minor critisism. still, you should always ALWAYS have something in the BG. bright, flat colors are a turn off (if you don't believe me, look at my early comics)
-save it in the .GIF format. or atleast .PNG. it makes it look bad as a .JPG

WRITING:
-well, i didn't really find it funny, i'm sorry to say. but maybe thats just my sense of humor disagreeing w/ yours.
-your writing isn't bad, though. the dialouge flows pretty well. it wouldn't hurt you to work on it a bit more, though.

OVER ALL:
it didn't do it for me, as a whole. work on those things mentioned above they're fairly basic things you can work out, i think.
i give it a 5/10

Akira_0864
Never has teh combination of poop and monkeys been so, wait, this does remind me of a sprite comic.
The things that would help would be, something else.
The site; It's very plain, but the comic itself is pretty fair, funny, but lack's good style.
As already stated, you need banner with TITLE!

The Unknown Comic
poop *tee hee hee*

monkey *pew-ha-ha*

poop-monkey *tee ha-ha-ha...:lol:

...ok.. what else you got?...