: What I Learned Today's site grew up

skoolmunkee
It's all fancy now.

Thoughts? I know I need to get the archive page done and stuff. Most pages will load in the center. Anything larger (like fan art pictures) will probably load in a new window.

I think I can see already that I'll have to switch the locations of "News & Info" and "Explore."

Mostly I'm looking to see if anything breaks. The center is an iframe and unless you have a dinosaur browser I think it should work just fine, but it's nice to check. (And I only have current Netscape and IE).

samfish
it worked all fine and dandy for me. everything loaded quickly. the site design itself is really nice, too. the pastel colors go rather well with the comic.

the only thing that threw me was the navigation buttons. i figured them out easily enough (being a...veteran webcomic reader), but i think they might throw some people for a loop. perhaps make them a little more clear as to where they lead? they were also really tiny.

so, other then that, i really can't find anything wrong. so far, i haven't found anything thats busted.

skoolmunkee
The.... bees? I think those are the only navigation buttons I have, the others are links. Maybe I can do a text thing below... hm.

skoolmunkee
Allright, I added "title" tags to the bees so when you hold the mouse over them, they say "Back" and "Next" etc.... I also swapped the "News & Info" and "Explore" boxes. Lastly I added the Fan Art page and the Archives pages.... any additional input would be apprecicated!