: AVP : Alien versus Predator

Arsenal
I hope it will be cool as it look !

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/

Redrocket Rockabilly
Didnīt look too convincing..simply face-shots of an Alien and a Predator..wheres the battles?! The blood, the tearing apart of weak fleshes(humans)!! I requires it! But the whole movie will probably be cool. Imagine spears and spear guns and shoulder cannons and claws....yummy.

Robziel
It looks like something they threw together to build up hype. I can only hope that sometime in the future they will give us a better one. But i did get to see the trailer on the big screen yesterday when i went to go and see Alien.

All this movie needs is Batman :)

Zephir
My money's on the Predator. This'll kick butt.

It better, or I'll be mighty disappointed. :devious:

Robziel
see thats the problem, 1 predator vs. 1 alien and id say predator everytime, 1 predator vs. 1 alien hive i lean more towards the hive. if its a hunting party of predators vs a hive well it's anyones game.

Zephir
*nods* I'm sure it's an entire party of Predators, 'cause that would be much more interesting.

simcop2387
you gotta wonder though is this all predators vs. all xenomorphs (yes that is their name) if it is, i think it'll be awsome they'll make at least 2 movies.... and it'd answer my question, can the face huggers plant the embryo's into predators?

Haesslich
you gotta wonder though is this all predators vs. all xenomorphs (yes that is their name) if it is, i think it'll be awsome they'll make at least 2 movies.... and it'd answer my question, can the face huggers plant the embryo's into predators?

If you get the mask off? Sure, I think it could do that...

Robziel
and it'd answer my question, can the face huggers plant the embryo's into predators?
aloow me to step farther into geek and say, acording to the books they can implant into anything. Nothing has been found (unless i missed that one) that is resistent to a face hugger.

and in AvP the video game you start out as a face hugger and have to implant some sleeping guard then you have to eat your way out of his chest. totally cool imo.

doodler
:errr: r-realy? Now I'm not so sure I'll see this movie.
Well it's not even being shot yet, so we have at least three years to wait.

Someone mentioned Batman. Was there a Batman vs. Alien or Batman vs. Predator comic? When I was a kid the only action figures I'd buy were Batman, Aliens, and Predators.

Shinzon Of Remus

In the Alien Versus Predator Dual Comic, there was a Alien/Predator hybred. So, face huggers can plant embryo's into predators.

And, as I recall, there was a superman versus alien comic but no batman versus alien.

CRS2117
fagehuggers can use Predators as hosts. Iv'e seen it in the game, and in stories. All is good.

Although I reckon there will be a human team (with an american flag. Because no hollywood film get's the green light without being patriotic) with Sigourney Weaver (Have I mispelled her name?) in the lead role, as usual, because she has this desire to be in every single film with zenomorphs in it.

She'd make good predator prey :D

Robziel
sorry I ment to post this months ago but got caught up in life.
Go download Sandy Collora's batman fan film "Batman: Dead End" and there you'll see Batman fightnign predators and aliens. It's pretty fucking kickass.

Steel_Ice
Just posting my 2 cents. Someone already said this but I too think their will probably be humans mixed in there as well, probably mainly for the sake of being victims so the movie can start off dramatically with the slaughter of a marine squad, just watch it will probably happen :P. And as for facehuggers and preds, in the afore mentioned avp video game (acutally sounded like avp2) they acutally succeded in doing that, creating a predalien i think they called it. It was a fair bit tougher then an average alien and awhole lot uglier.