: Goonishness

Executor_Arthas
[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed] What does everyone think about Dan, and his zaniness? Also, what do you think about the Hedge development?

simcop2387
What does everyone think about Dan, and his zaniness? Also, what do you think about the Hedge development? i think dan is one strange mofo and i like it!

EDIT: forgot something
I for one welcome our shivish overlord.

Executor_Arthas
Yeah, Dan's a pretty kool guy, amd i think he's got a kick-ass wrtining/drawing ability, but what about Hedge!?!?

Lutra
Dan Doth Rule the Comics! He's a good artist, but, more importantly, he is a *fantastic* storyteller.

As for Hedge; I think that Hedge is a troubled young man who is doing something he doesn't really *want* to do, but feels he must. I get the impression that he partially believes in the goals, but has some problems with the means to achieve them (which is quite probably Grace's influence). I think also that Hedge is basically a good person at heart- though I deplore his choice to kidnap Elliot.

Executor_Arthas
Yeah, good point, I also think, that he feels like he ows it to Damien to do what he says, because he freed him and his "brothers". On another note, I think that Grace had a positive effect on all of her "brothers" because she even got Vlad to stop drinking blood.

Angelus Lupus
Heck Dan managed to convert me in one fell-swoop to furs, squirels, chibi and much wierdness.
Ok, so not converted so much as made me realise I was like it all along.
Kudos to him/her (well he's been both) :D

derr
I think that Grace had a positive effect on all of her "brothers" because she even got Vlad to stop drinking blood.

I thought she got him to drink it from cows.

didn't she?

Executor_Arthas
I meant drinking human blood, lol. Sorry.

Lutra
I thought she got him to drink it from cows.

didn't she?
Yep:

http://www.elgoonishshive.com/d/20020323.html

Took a little searching, but it's always good to go back to the past!

Executor_Arthas
Yeah, the past is good, but so is the future, especially when it comes to Hedge, and learning everyone's vendettas *Note* pretty sure i never spelled that right.