: Comments Encouraged

DistAdvent
Well, my comic, as many others have observed with theirs, is reaching a point that signifies a large event that all comics appreciate. So, before this time I wanted to ask what you think of the comic now.

So, what improvements do you see and are prominent in the comic? Is there anything yu want to suggest? I guess you can also decide if you will comment on specific features or the entire comic then.

samfish
The addition of BG's is the most enhancing feature for your strip.

Your writing is competent, but its marred throughout the strip by all the characters starting off and ending sentences the say way ("well, i guess i do fit", well, one of them is doing this". Its very unnatural for anyone to speak that way. as a result, the strip fels very, very repetative. Like i said, the writing itself, and the over all plot is fine. but the strange writing and dialouge hurt you. It doesn't come across as something like a character develupment, though.

Also, your site design needs a major over haul. put the comic on the main page and impliment a navigation system.

DistAdvent
Well, I also think that the addition of the new backrounds have caused more people to decide to view the comic.

Now, with the writing, I can see what areas you percieve to be a problem while viewing them. I have attempted to eliminate most of this but after looking through the recent ones, I have noticed some areas where it is prominent. I know this particular aspect has improved but in the next few comics I will probably not have the comic contain this.

And, the site does not really seem to need a revision except for the archives. I know the archives need an improved format although this is very difficult to impliment with the way I change each page. If I do decide to change the site, then I will also change that. But, anything else pertaining to the site I have not seen as a problem. Please indicate these other problems you have found. Thanks, and please I did not intend this to be precluded to one comment. I appreciate you deciding to comment then.

DistAdvent
Well, I dislike having to bring these back to gain more comments but I actually am interested in knowing what you really percieve it to be.

After not seeing any further comments I am assuming everyone else believes it to be fine and no changes are necessary. Although I desire this to be true, I'm sure there are a few aspects that you would suggest to be improved on then.