: Due to technical difficulties...

The Unknown Comic
OK, so I have to leave town for 4-5 days which ironically clashes with my final comic release day. I thought I could update the final one when I got back but, that would be too mean.
Instead, I will be adding a bonus comic (the FINAL comic) to my page for Wednesdays comic. So enjoy and we'll see you around in the forums.

A special thanks for support from all people in my links.

Zspade
How about you add another year of bonus comics, that'd be good...

Ronson
Yeah, if we can keep him out of town for an additional two weeks, that should get us a MONTH of bonus comics. ;)

Zspade
So who's gonna organize the kidnapping. I'd turn to my mob ties, but the mob really isn't what it used to be, they'd probably end up fubaring it and he'd be sleeping with the fishies in the east river.

samfish
is there anyone you trust enough to get onto your server and update it for you, perhaps? it sucks when a well planned...uh...plan...fails.

The Unknown Comic
is there anyone you trust enough to get onto your server and update it for you, perhaps? it sucks when a well planned...uh...plan...fails.
Naw, it's alright. It only failed by 2 days. I just found out about it last Friday and was given confirmation and the details on Monday. Not really enough time to do much about it. Oh well, maybe I'll plan a big come-back and see if that plan pans out.

... and about sleeping with the fishies, ...:lol: (it's not the first time I've heard that)

MaRiNe
What if we send him to the island of beautiful women, he'll be inspired to do tons more!