: Unrelated tread

Shanara99
Mmm As an unrelated tread...

Now we have chibi avatars, storylines, and even two profiles... But, there are any banner? It would be great to have some banner.

Angelus Lupus
ˇholá Shanara99!
Banners would be very good, more publicity means more readers and that means.... more bunnies! :evil:
Dan, how about it? Banners for bunnies? Bunny banners?
*wanders of chanting* Bunny banner, bunny banner, bunny banner, bunny banner....

Jake_Heritagu
That'd be a good idea. I have a (bad) site and use the banner el goonish shive uses for the top web comics. But I could put new banners on it as Dan made more, and I could use them for avatars on other website with forums i might go to...just a thought though.

RBL_M1A2Tanker
Ah, I thought it was a banner for Dans site.

As you can see I've made banners before. I'm not offering to do it, although I may on a limited basis. Reason why I'm not offering is because the last time I did it just became a hassle, with people wanting a new banner like every other week.

Ivellios
I seem to recall Dan used to have banners in a section of the website, along with several avatars...
Maybe I'm just imagining things, though.

showler
Only one I can find offhand:
http://venusenvy.keenspace.com/images/shive.gif

Shanara99
Good one, showler. I'm using that one 'till Dan makes something better

Ivellios
That was one of them. I looked for them a few months back and couldn't find the section of the website they were in... so I know they aren't there now.

One of them had something about "whoosh", and showed Elliot and Nanase from Panel 2 of http://www.elgoonishshive.com/d/20020415.html.

Tropylium
*wanders of chanting* Bunny banner, bunny banner, bunny banner, bunny banner....
Bunny banner bunny banner bunny banner bun...
(Dammit that's addictive!)
..ny banner bunny banner bunny banner bunny banner bunny banner bonny banner bonny banner bonny bunner bonny bunner bonny bunner bonny bunner bon the bunner bon the bunner bon the bunner bon the bunner bon the bunner bon the bunner bounty bunner, bounty bunner bounty bunner bounty bunner bounty bunner bounty gunner bounty gunner bounty gunner bounty gunner bounty gunner bounty gunner monty gunner monty gunner monty gunner monty gunnar monty gunnar monty gunnar monty gunnar monte gunnar monte gunnar monte gannar monte gannar monte gannar monte gannar monte gannar monte ganra monte ganra monte ganra monte ganra monte garla monte garla ... Monte Carlo Monte Carlo Monte Carlo Monte Carlo Monte Carlo Monte Carlo Monte Carlo...

—Hey, where'd all my money go?!