: more hits?

Day2Night
ok its not like i will stop drawing my comic becaues i dont get hits, it would just be nice to have at least a few fans. i mean people look at the first comic and they dont read the rest i guess, but the new ones are gettign better. it would just be cool. how can i get more hits? no one will post my banners because truthfully my comic isnt the best. its pretty bad, well not so bad now. but ya know what i mean. any ideas for me?

Zeek
i took on the liberty of going through your entire collection of comics, and what comes to mind is this...

i don't remember what i just went through.

now what does that mean? well, *ahem* you can look at your own comic and ask yourself, "will anybody understand what i am trying to convey?" or "does this make any sense, even if i try to be abstract?" or simply "maybe i should take on another hobby".

look, i'm no butcher, but your comic needs some serious work, if not an overhaul of it's entirety. or even termination. if you don't think your comic is "so bad now", you need to seriously revevaluate yourself.

i highly suggest you rehash whatever idea you even had for your comic... not that i nor anyone who even took the time to view it knows, and formulate some coherency, to which i would not try slitting my throat before pressing the "next" button.

...'nuff said.

Ethane
The only foolproof way to guarantee more hits is to IMPROVE.

Take every criticism you receive as dead serious and work as hard as you can.

samfish
what zeek said.

scrap it. start over.

i recall in another thread you said your comic wasn't an accurate representation of your art skills.
...perhaps its time you made a comic that DID represent your skills.

Day2Night
the not so bad remark was a way to not make myself feel like total shit about myself, but as i expected you guys covered that. but i understand what you're saying.

Glasko
Stick with killing the stick figures, making new text boxes and not using the lowest quality jpegs possible. Needs a ton of work. I agree, the writing didn't make sense to me either.

Mimsy
I'd suggest making flyers for your comic...if you have access to printers, like at a university, then print as many as you can and put them all over campus

samfish
not to sound cruel or anything, but it'd be a waste of her money if she were to advertise now. sure, its great to see "uniques today: 750", but they won't stick around unless you've got a good comic.

Steve Hogan
Even the links don't work. I swear this is a "Punk'd" gag. Like we'd all be seriously analyzing it and Ashton Kutcher steps out laughing.