: The Ultimates...

Jed
I've recently started reading the new version of Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man in graphic novel form. I know there's also Ultimate X-Men and recently they've started Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra. I'm finding the new spider-man to be amazing and I'm hooked. Never being around at the time of the original version, and not wanting to start reading from the middle I found the new version ideal. The art's good, the story is gripping, and it's different from any other source I've seen. My only previous source of Spider-Man before was the cartoon when it was shown early saturday mornings on kiddies tv, but these comics just blow that crap away.

Has anyone else been reading the new spider-man comics, or any of the other ultimate "range" and did you enjoy them, could you recommend them or ward people away from them? Like I said, ultimate Spider-Man in my opinion is amazing (I'm sure there's some die hard Marvel fans from the original era that will disagree, but that's what I posted for, opinions), what d'you think?

Cyrix
I'm planning on releasing an Ultimate CRAZYMAN! where everyone either has cancer or has had their spinal cord severed.

Eddache
Yup, i collect Ultimate Spider-Man & Ultimate x-Men too. And they are brillient. Ultimate Spider-man got me hooked on collecting comic books! Also The Ultimates (the new look for The Avengers - Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and so on) but book 2 is taking FOREVER to come out!