: the "Garage" 's re-opening.

Ampz
Hey, mi gente! After five years of complete shutdown, my old site, "Ampz's Comic Garage", is finally coming back! *Angels Singing 'Halleyuyah' however you spell it*...or at least I'M happy about it. What? you haven't heard of me? man, like I haven't heard THAT every day, hehe. Anywho, as I said, my old site is coming back to the Net. Right now, I can't say exactly when it'll open, but i'll say around one month, HOPEFULLY not two. Why? I've been bustin' my butt all of summer and fall saving up some cash for this, and one more month of work should make enough money for my site to be, and STAY, open for around a year. Plus, i gotta completely re-construct the site top-to-bottom. Well, just wish me luck...i'm gonna need it!

P.S. perdon if i write alot, just one of my old habits!
P.P.S. An old friend of mine referred this forum to me, and i'll say this much...me gusta(I like it)!
P.P.P.S. Post your comments and/or questions as you like. I'll reply ASAP.

Ampz
The Garage is now OPEN!!!!...earlier than I thought too. For now, only the home and archive pages are up; the rest are still under construction. Anyways you people can post your comments here for the moment, until i get a personal forum.

Snake
First off, I'd like to say welcome back. True enough, I haven't heard of your site before, but I haven't been part of the webcomic community for too long (comming up on the end of my first year).

I'd definitly be interested in checking it out and possibly even commenting... But I've got just one question first.

Any hints on your website's address?

samfish
Any hints on your website's address?

my thoughts exactly.

Snake
Apparently we never get to find out huh?

Akira_0864
...yep.