: The Nurbs - Wadda ya think

spryszlak
Here is my web comic. Its (roughly) a 3 panel funny one and is entirely rendered using 3D software. For added realism. Its British but i think the humour travels quite well. Its about a square, a circle and a triangle!

You can find it at http://www.pryszlak.freeserve.co.uk

Feel free to critique it.

Cheers

Shaun

Ignatius
My eyes first fell on comic "Probably counts as treason"...

lol
topical, easy to follow, funny
I really like the art concept, there's no rule that 3D scenes need to be complicated.

while the comic looks good, you might think about including forward and back buttons for better navigation.

great job!

hit_or_miss54680
I like your comic! It's nice! I find it to be very original and for the most part bery funny. I agree that navigation is a bit tricky but other then that, keep up the good work!

claytonian
cute, not my thing though. You might want to check out comics like elftor to get ideas about how to work with simplistic images

spryszlak
Hi all

Thanks for the kind responses. Glad you all liked it. The Royal family are always good for a laugh.

I will have a look at the navigation issue as you all picked up on it. I want to keep it all in Javascript on the client side at the moment so i am not tied to any particular sort of server. Its probably possible.

Cheers

Shaun

SuicidalCow
you should make the pictures in the cast 3D too...they just look weird and done in MS paint now. Besides that, its pretty good, although the characters look so different from the ground, that it doesnt look like they're on it.

edit: oh wait, i see now that they ARE floating...sorry

Alex - Anime-tion
... Wow... From the Name, I expected it to be a tad better, graphically. (But that's just me.)

And being American, I guess I just don't get the jokes as well as other people.

1 thing I definatly think you should do: Make sure your website is Netscape compatible. I couldn't access it unless I used IE.

hallopino
Think Jokes are about par for most of the webcomics out there.

Personally not a fan of the computer art, but hey it the wave of the future. Who am I to stand in the way.

spryszlak
Hi

Thanks for all the comments. If you check back again you will see that it now has proper prev/next/etc buttons and is now fully Netscape compatible.

Having got my one off jokes out the way I am starting to develop some continuing stories. Xmas for example.

Anyway the URL is http://www.pryszlak.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks again.

Shaun