: Twisted Reality is back

ArchAngelTrebor
Check it out Twisted Reality is back.
www.angelfire.com/comics/twistedreality
I redesigned the page, added some features and will once again be updating daily. Tell me what you think

SuicidalCow
what is so exciting about anglefire hosting? Use drunkduck or keenspace. They offer a lot of features, are free, and in a community so you have more of a chance of getting some hits.

on the comic, the general mouse art style isn't clicking with me. Im actually enjoying the humor. The one on the front page was funny, and made me chuckle. Your real disadvantage here is hits. Think seriously about using drunkduck or keenspace.

ArchAngelTrebor
I tried drunk duck, but it was to limiting, only uploading one a day was a real drag for me. I would have to start over from #1. I plan to get my own page eventually anyway. Angelfire is only temp.

SuicidalCow
I tried drunk duck, but it was to limiting, only uploading one a day was a real drag for me. I would have to start over from #1. I plan to get my own page eventually anyway. Angelfire is only temp.

when did you try drunkduck? about a week ago, they completely messed with it and now it is almost completely editable. the one update a day thing. Dont overwork yourself. In the beginning, there are so many choices, and you might make five. Thats good, but the next day it might not be any you make. Pace yourself. Also, you can upgrade to platinum on drunkduck, where you can update as much as you want and que images. Its only 8 bucks or something.

ArchAngelTrebor
Well I update daily, right now I am about 10 comics ahead. I usually think of about 10 ideas a day, 4-5 are used. Plus I don't like starting over from scratch with drunkduck.

ArchAngelTrebor
Anyone else?