: Comments on a Different Aspect

DistAdvent
Well, before I asked for a comment on the entire comic. Although it wasn't really succesful, I did recieve some decent advice for my comic.

But, I again want to ask for your comments, but on a different aspect. What is your opinion on the backrounds in my comic? I'm wondering if there has been any improvement in these then.

DistAdvent
Well, I am still wondering what your opinion is on these backround. Are they appealing to you? Is there any suggestions you have? I can also accept a simple associated statement to your opinion.

I encourage you to tell me your opinion on these then.

MaRiNe
I like em.

Snake
I like the fact that you do your own backgrounds. For a comic in the sprite/pixel genre, that's a definite plus.

Also, you use a good balance of detail. Too much, and the action gets distorted against the background. Too little, and your characters are floating out in space. Yours falls in that nice little happy zone in the middle. You get a definite sense of the setting without distracting the reader from the true action up front.

DistAdvent
Well, that definitely is a comment to consider as something good. After viewing your opinion and comparing it to the actual backrounds, I can see many of the things expressed. I'll be sure to continue this style and also still attempt to improve on them.

That comment was great and if you also want to contribute, I encourage that then.